Zero im intrested in you're groupe , could i have contact with you and other members of you're groupe? to officially join our Artist's departement members.
more info about us will be provided or so i made many thread's and topic about our project's.
have a nice day.
[Application]epvp*artists Section 09/19/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 34 Replies Hallo e*pvpers Member.
Hiermit möchte ich mich als Moderator in der epvp*artists section bewerben.
Als erstes mal zu mir:
Ich heiße Jonas,bin 15 Jahre alt und komme aus Werl.
Ich spreche fließend deutsch,und kann gut Englisch verstehen und sprechen.
Mich könnt ihr via e-mail, skype und ICQ kontaktieren.
!~E*PvP Artists~! [Application] 09/07/2010 - General Art - 62 Replies Yo Guys! Applications for !~E*PvP Artists~! Is now Available!
This is connected to http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase/563663 -announcement-grand-chase-signatures.html
Fill this up:
Greatest work:
Why Do you want to join !~E*Pvp Artists~!?:
When did you start using Photoshop?:
Send the PSD file for proof that you did that.
[Application] - epvp*coders/studios/artists 12/28/2009 - Joining e*pvp - 1 Replies I have several years of experience within:
HTML/XML/CSS/PHP/VB/C++/ASP/ASP,NET/SQL
Example scripts can be provided upon request/References can be provided
I have been running my own online communities for a few years now, And I would like to give something back
I respect and love this communitiy as a whole and respect the current staff members
e*PvP artists / Artistic [Moderator Application] 05/12/2009 - Joining e*pvp - 20 Replies I am trying to make this short due to you not getting bored ^^
I looked at andy123's post on the questions to get an idea of what to say ^^
ICQ UIN:
-= I do not use ICQ nor have I heard about it until now, but I use yahoo frequently, but I have gmail, and I only use that for special purposes, and I would be happy to give this out to a Global Moderator, Moderator or an Admin, or a high ranked member.
Email:
-= For private and security reasons, I cannot give out my email on this post,...