Hey guys, I am looking for post hunter, meaning the person who will post for e*gold or cash. The forum I want posts on will be PMed to you as long with the account I want those posts on. I will need about 300 posts in first, but if you wanna earn a lot, i can pay you up to for 5000 posts. I am paying in e*gold first, after I spend it all then PayPal. Posts can be meaningless, like: lol, haha, nice one, thanks on share and so on, but they must not be offensive or infracted. When you take on a task, I expect it to be done depending on post counter from 24 hours, up to 7 days.
hello Domraizer it would be nice if you could translate your thread from English into German! Because here in EPvPer there's many German-speaking user, it would be beneficial to the thread can be translated so as to make a better diagram of it! mfg .. . Bart
hello Domraizer it would be nice if you could translate your thread from English into German! Because here in EPvPer there's many German-speaking user, it would be beneficial to the thread can be translated so as to make a better diagram of it! mfg .. . Bart
It will be a english-speaking forum where the post hunter is needed. so it is not necessary to translate it into german cuz doom needs a english speaking poster.
[Hunter PvE] DETAILED MM hunter Raid Guide 03/05/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies The Marksman Hunter Raid Guide for 3.3
by Bowflexing - Illidan US
Table of Contents
--------------------------
1. The Basics
2. Correctly Gearing
3. Managing that Pet
4. Shot Rotation and Macros
Sell or trade- lvl 26 Hunter (IAH)for a lvl 20ish hunter (THQ) 01/09/2010 - Dragonica - 1 Replies Well I failed my self and picked the wrong dam portal, and went to the SEA and I cant pvp their due to the nasty lag even tho the PVE was just fine. I was wondering if anyone would trade me accounts or buy this account from me. I would really would like to get an account for THQ I would really like a Hunter account.
Character:
Name: Epiphany
Class: Hunter
Gold: 30g
Gear: Random gear from lvl 20-25 with a +3 green lvl 25 bow
Has other items in inventory.
I really dont care whats on the...
B//70ige Nachtelfjägerin S/Tauren Hunter oder Orc Hunter 12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies hoi topic sagt ja schon alles
equip des hunter ist s2/s3/s4
wotlk leider noch nicht aktiviert ich will nich lange um den heißen brei reden habe alle daten des accounts.
mfg Mario
/Edit:ach ja hat auch ein epic FM