Logo es soll "Simble" drauf stehen + wenn es möglich ist "Two Stroke" evtl für Kreativität Hat mit Mopeds / Motorräder zu tun sollte Quadratisch sein.
mfg
[Selling] LOL web site design services :) 04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hello,
Fellas i have seen lots of boosters arround there with almost crap or semifinished web sites.
Im here to provide some nice solutions :)
Im web designer and coder and Im intend to make some nice web sites for boosters who want a nice looking and coded site :)
I can imitate whole pro elo sites or make new ones from the scratch !
Price ? Just pm me or add me on SKYPE: XARGON.ONE
offering my coding services 12/08/2012 - Counter-Strike - 0 Replies hello, first of all I'll introduce myself on d3scene. I'm chris and I am currently studying computer science. I often get mentioned the facts that games such as Counter-Strike are filled with hacker.
I want to know if I offer my service and my knowledge concerning hacks if the people on this site would like it / be willing to pay for it.
also would appreciate to let me know of another site that I can discover the community surrounding this phenomenon.
I know i am quite new but...
[SERVICES] GFX Design 03/31/2012 - Artist Trading - 2 Replies I'm doing all kind of graphical designs, whatever you need, feel free to contact me. For more info add me on skype or on my mail.
Here are some examples of my work:
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/313/c/ c/personal_logotype_redesigned_by_bloodsheed-d4fno rl.png
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/034/4/ d/moar_mickeymau5___n___stuff_by_bloodsheed-d4oile 5.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/032/3/6/si ct_ba_logotype_by_bloodsheed-d4obk8d.jpg...
[Offer]PHP Coding services it's perfect ! 03/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies at the last days i had to add a few complicated scripts to my website
and since i couldn't done them , i offer to LastThief to do it!
Well i just want to Say DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME
Fasts't , High Quality Coding! - and CHEAP!
so send him a pm with your desired request and talk with him
i promise you will enjoy his services -ty man :D