Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

offering my coding services

Discussion on offering my coding services within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
offering my coding services

hello, first of all I'll introduce myself on d3scene. I'm chris and I am currently studying computer science. I often get mentioned the facts that games such as Counter-Strike are filled with hacker.

I want to know if I offer my service and my knowledge concerning hacks if the people on this site would like it / be willing to pay for it.

also would appreciate to let me know of another site that I can discover the community surrounding this phenomenon.

I know i am quite new but somethings tells me that from browsing this site , hacks are quite popular

Since skypes seems quite popular , here is mine psyko_chris41 . This is my skype username minus the underline.

My skills consist of :
  • Reversing any clients / anti leaks protection.
  • Coding with microsoft c+ / c++
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
offering services towards servers.
01/10/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
hey, not much to say here i'm just offering my services towards servers who have already been made, searching this type of help, or are in progress. well yeah, i can do Graphics Design Website Design Moderating the forum and ingame support. not exactly GM, just support such as tradehelper and so. if interested, pm me. and comments like "GM plyz vewy expiernce! don't really bother me because that's not what i'm doing.
Offering Level Services
10/27/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have some free time on my hands and offering a rift t1 and t2 leveling service, what i do is take your char to my server for 7 days, and fully t1 or t2 gear your char. pm for prices.
Offering my services as a GM
08/23/2011 - Shaiya - 25 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm searching for a server in need of a GM. My qualifications are: I have been a GS on 4 servers I have been a GM on 4 other servers I can edit item.sdata easily I understand SQL quite well I do NOT tolerate hackers
Offering services
01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Because I need money, the services will not be free, I will handle any type of request if its patch will be smaller or equal to 5156. Send me an PM with your request and your email, and I will contact you back. For mods, since I'm not volunteer I guess, I should post here, and since its about private server I should post here too.
[SALE] Offering my services
12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hey, I was lurking around a bit round this section and watched the problems. I'm offering these things: *Packets I got every packet for *Complete systems - Horses, including the horse composition stove. - Mentor