Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > The Elder Scrolls Online
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

crafting fragen...

Discussion on crafting fragen... within the The Elder Scrolls Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
crafting fragen...

moinsen leute.

also wenn ich ne rüstung crafte und traits hinzufügen will.zählt den so ein trait nur für das eine stück rüstung oder für alle.wenn ich dann dieselben traits auf die anderen teile der rüstung packe,zählen die dann noch oder kann mann nur ein trait nutzen?
zb als verzauberung 100 leben dazu und dann als trait erhöhung der rüstungsboni um 10%.zählt das dann für jedes stück?geht das überhaupt?

gleiche bei den waffen.
äxte geben passiven boni zu bluten zu verusachen.der 2. skill blutwahn von beidhändigen waffen verursacht ja auch bluten und mann kann sich dadurch heilen.wird mann von beiden bluten geheilt oder nur von blutwahn oder vielleicht wirkt sich das auf die auslaugenden schläge aus?

gleich mal noch ne n frage dazu ob schon jemand mit 2hand den "haste" skill aus meuchelmord benutzt hat und ob das bei ihm auch zählt?ne combi aus "haste" und "momentum" is doch krass.
dann die dolche passiven mit dem kritboni.wirkt sich das auf einen dolch aus oder auch auf den 2. dolch?

danke schonmal
Old 05/02/2014, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
für jedes stück

keine ahnung ich kenne mich nicht mit "bluten" aus

kenne mich mit 2 hand waffen nicht aus
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crafting bot
12/21/2013 - Neverwinter - 62 Replies
I made a crafting bot (and some minor scripts) for myself to use, but a couple friends asked me for a copy and I ended up deciding to just put a nice GUI on it and make it available to anyone. It's hosted on my brand new and completely bare website - Breadwolf's Stuff Home I'll start putting up some other stuff over the coming week or two, like logging into your account every hour and invoking, anti-afk in BGs, and such. These are pretty small by comparison, but I think many may still find...
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf
05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
You think it's garbage? No! they are secret treasures and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it. I'm looking for almost all craft materials. write me what you have and we clarify the details. (my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)
xBox 360 .. Fragen Fragen und nochmal Fragen !
01/05/2011 - Consoles - 12 Replies
^Tach elitepvpers.... Also ich hab ne xBox 360 (was glaube ich viele haben^^) 1.Frage : Wie findet ihr (die mit der xBox306) das neue Uptade 2.Frage : Was ist euer lieblingsspiel??? 1.Antwort^^: Update sieht eig. ganz gut aus ...Trotzdem is das orginal am besten ^^
Crafting [ENG]
11/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When you start off crafting in EQ2 it can be very confusing. I made the mistake of not doing any crafting while on the IoR, but the game still makes you a lvl 3 crafter by the time you get the your home city if you do crafting or not. Once you are on the mainland in each starting zone there is a cellar door that leads to the basic crafting zone. Here there is almost everything you will need to get started crafting. Hhowever before you get overzealous and try to start crafting right away I...