Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dauntless Cheat

Discussion on Dauntless Cheat within the Early Access Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 33
Dauntless Cheat

Hellooooooooooooo.

Nobody knows anyone or a reputable site that will release a cheat on the game soon? Game deemed to create part Epic Game.
Old 07/27/2019, 10:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
sry to tell you really late but: this one worked just fine. it was easy and simple and fun to use in private hunts. but they installed easy anti cheat (you can use the cheat by killing the easy anti cheat.exe but i think you will be banned 90% if you do so)
Old 06/01/2020, 06:35   #3

I think soon:
Old 06/11/2020, 09:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_bite View Post
I think soon:
Its really weird to see EAC being bypassed by such a old method such as Cheat Engine, but i guess EAC needs to be more up to date to fix this, because i think at one point the game paladins had the simular issue
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2020, 19:26   #5

Release:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2020, 04:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_bite View Post
Release:
The driver signer is gone so its meaningless now, unless you get yourself a 200$ certificate to sign it
Old 01/02/2021, 20:15   #7

Yeah that guy from those "Dauntless EAC bypass" thing its just a scam. I literally dmed him on discord and he is scaming asf. If you do it dming him, you will problablly notice that easly. Also ofc its a scam since that EAC bypass methot is public and also shouldnt be that cheap and made by such an obvious method.
Old 01/02/2021, 20:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR33PERS View Post
Yeah that guy from those "Dauntless EAC bypass" thing its just a scam. I literally dmed him on discord and he is scaming asf. If you do it dming him, you will problablly notice that easly. Also ofc its a scam since that EAC bypass methot is public and also shouldnt be that cheap and made by such an obvious method.
So nothing left for us...
I don't even understand why there are no cheese for this game...
Old 01/02/2021, 20:33   #9

Yeah, i also cant comprend that. Even games that are so ****** and 2d game or even games that has a way bigger community or an tiny tiny comunity that no one plays the games has cheats, why cant dauntless have it. Even Paladins have it. I started enjoying more of Dauntless even, but like...Paladins its even more harder to create a cheat, then how doesnt dauntles have any.

Anyway The guy from that video, the creatorm will never help us. There was a way but then we need an driver certificate each was for free at the time using the driver signer that he showed us in the video, but got stricked down, even if you search any driver signer it wont appear and u wont find anything. Without that we cant longer bypass eac and use the cheat engine so yeah... GG for us.
Old 01/04/2021, 18:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR33PERS View Post
Yeah, i also cant comprend that. Even games that are so ****** and 2d game or even games that has a way bigger community or an tiny tiny comunity that no one plays the games has cheats, why cant dauntless have it. Even Paladins have it. I started enjoying more of Dauntless even, but like...Paladins its even more harder to create a cheat, then how doesnt dauntles have any.

Anyway The guy from that video, the creatorm will never help us. There was a way but then we need an driver certificate each was for free at the time using the driver signer that he showed us in the video, but got stricked down, even if you search any driver signer it wont appear and u wont find anything. Without that we cant longer bypass eac and use the cheat engine so yeah... GG for us.

I manage to get there, with another driver I caught somewhere on the web,
I can freeze stamina as well...

But I don't know what to do with that.. lol

Old 01/09/2021, 03:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlnzz View Post
I manage to get there, with another driver I caught somewhere on the web,
I can freeze stamina as well...

But I don't know what to do with that.. lol

It's the lantern u have to use with it. itll give u more speed etc. u kind of need a script for it but can do it manually. Which driver thing did u use tho? i've tried to find a signer on the web even done it manually but wouldn't work.
Old 01/12/2021, 12:49   #12

see?All of this will never work
people dont reply and help others. But i guess its fine, because then people would report to the devs etc. Its just sad that games like amoung us and **** have cheats and this game not