Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need IoN cheats - sick of scammers

Discussion on Need IoN cheats - sick of scammers within the Early Access Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need IoN cheats - sick of scammers

I am looking for ION ESP only. Why are there so many scammers on this website? I am really sick of sitting on the phone with my credit card company doing charge backs from people who block me after getting a payment. Auslese7 is a scammer, do not buy from him ever. Now, is there anyone who is a legit seller?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ion-Network] Ion Rohan • Closed Beta Testing • Dedicated •
08/13/2013 - Private Server - 3 Replies
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/LogoForForums.png Hello , Ion-Net is proud to present its new MMORPG that we will be hosting called "Ion Rohan," A Rohan private server. We have decided that now is the time to release the project to the public. Ion Rohan will be a low rate server and not have any pay to win features such as OP times in-game,etc. The server will comprise of a professional staff, balanced events, and custom content. More information about the server can...
[Ion-Network] Ion Rohan • Closed Beta Testing •
06/06/2013 - Rohan - 26 Replies
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/LogoForForums.png Hello , Ion-Net is proud to present its new MMORPG that we will be hosting called "Ion Rohan," A Rohan private server. We have decided that now is the time to release the project to the public. Ion Rohan will be a low rate server and not have any pay to win features such as OP times in-game,etc. The server will comprise of a professional staff, balanced events, and custom content. More information about the server can...
Preem - Identity (Sick, sick, sick stuff)
06/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 20 Replies
CHATLOG OF PREEM / INTRO ACCUSING ME FOR SCAMMIN BECUASE I KNOW A GUY THAT HAPPEND TO TRY TO DISPUTE HIM! Lars-Petter Sjøvold: Hey Lars-Petter Sjøvold: M8 add me pls intro: intro har delt kontaktdetaljer med Lars-Petter Sjøvold. intro: oh, hi intro: glad I had a chance to talk with you intro: HOW IS MARIUS DOING?