Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers celebrates: 4 million members

Discussion on elitepvpers celebrates: 4 million members within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
elitepvpers celebrates: 4 million members

Gewinner / Winners:

Username Prize
Xeemy 1 x Battlefield 3
Daniiii 1 x Minecraft
cyanide-ceg- 1 x Anno 2070
DomexDDD 1 x elitepvpers Premium 1 Jahr / Year
_Apostolos_ 1 x elitepvpers Premium 1 Jahr / Year
.Slyze™ 1 x 500 e*Gold
SuperKnödel 1 x 500 e*Gold
►Dominator◄ 1 x 500 e*Gold

Herzlichen Glückwunsch an unsere Gewinner!

Congratulations to our Winners!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear gamers of elitepvpers!

More than ever I am glad to write you an announcement. A tiny little bit more than a year has passed since the last time I told you in the name of the whole team, that our great community has exceeded a million member milestone. Today this happened for the fourth time and it took way less time than last time until we got this far. We are very happy and proud that after all these years we still grow with increasing speed. And who's responsible for that? That's right, I'm looking at you right now, right through the virtual dimension. I'm giving you a thumb up and a wink (no homo) because you should know that the whole staff of elitepvpers is incredibly thankful to you for constantly giving us the motivation to do our best here.
elitepvpers has seen a lot, that goes for the time between the 3- and 4 million member milestone as well. Much has changed and lots of stuff happened. We gave our new chief and friend Luke a warm welcome. I think you all agree with me that he did a great job so far. We organized a lot of updates in the market-section and we expanded our journalistic department, to name just a few examples. So we did get a lot of stuff done and I can just tell you that much more is planned.

However, I don't think you are here just to stare at words. We know that of course, that's why we prepared a few prizes for you to win by posting in this topic. What we'd like to read? Well, I think we'd love to read about your best moments on elitepvpers. Here are the prizes:

• 1x Minecraft
  • 1x Battlefield 3
  • 1x Anno 2070
  • 3x 500 elite*gold
  • 2x elitepvpers Premium 1 year
Powered by MMOGA

Thank you very much for your support and all the best from elitepvpers!
Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers celebrates: 4 million members-epvplvlup.jpg  
Thanks
32 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 00:44   #2

elite*gold: 40
My best moments in epvp?
Oh well that was the time when i wrote many popular tutorials for the guys here and get some awesome feedback

It is such a nice feeling if you can get something back! That's why i am still staying here in epvp!

Keep going and hold this awesome community!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 00:48   #3

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 2,115
my best time here was definitely when i was into playing pretty much every game and i met the people to play here on the forum. without that i would never have played this ton of games and it would not have been fun without those awesome people here
i just love it here and you guys do a great job
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 02:56   #4

elite*gold: 0
Best Moment in EPVP: Every time I log into this forum Amazing forum and amazing staff!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 04:17   #5

Here in Epvp, I spend many times more than 7 hours a day browsing the forum, follow the latest gaming news and also get any help, but more what is the preferred epvp is having people share their work for people to use them and develop them and also there is more than one way to help people to sell what they want and also prevents any attempt to steal or scam , the last thing that the people here bring the laughter even if they are here to troll . that was my best moments .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 05:38   #6

I get easy life in gaming after i have know epvp xD,epvp have teach me many thing about hacking,coding, developing and also the info about gaming . I have enjoy sharing my stuff to others,and feel happy when they give awesome feed back =) , i dont wan any gift from epvp, i just wan epvp to stay online forever
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 10:06   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
I've been able to get to know many people here, who I really appreciate. Everyday I login here I'm enjoying myself and having fun, what makes this board unique.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 14:44   #8

Every day is good here. I started coming here for Archlord related stuff. For that it has been great, makes buying and selling much easier than shouting in game. Also it's nice to have a place to gather with like minded gamers. But one of the services that I have found most rewarding lately is the articles written about other games. These articles have introduced me to a few real good games. This site provides a great service for the entire gaming community, and everyone here(admins, mods and gamers alike) should be proud of this accomplishment, and keep working towards 5mil. Good luck!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 14:57   #9

My best moment : When i realized that i got no life by surfing throught the forums and reading many great posts and tutorials
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 15:35   #10

Well [in my opinion] a lot of members are thing that this site-forum is something like "just login to download lot's of hacks" ... Well to say the truth is believe the same thing at the first month [OKAY! two] but when i was login everyday here i discover a lot of new things , i made some really good friend , and this site help me with my "hacking problem" .. Now i'm just try to be active and friendly , and as an low member i try to be famous!!!
My best moment here on e*pvp was when i really discover what epvp is! So thanks you e*pvp , Especially the admins-founders of this site and all the crew!

Love you guys :*,
_Apostolos_
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 15:36   #11

Thumbs up Oh well....

First of all, I'm glad that EPVP has become such a great comunity, gratz for that. And about a moments, well... When i first came here I was suprised how people are geting along. Most of 'em are so friendly and so free, there are few homos but we are people, and nobody is perfect. I'm gamer my whole life, I play mostly Need for Speed, so I found myself mostly in section NFS World. Trainers, tools, adds and showrooms are always updating and that is fascinating to me. I love every bit of this site, I'm not very good at english and I can't express myself so well, anyways I wish to thank EPVP and all this wonderful people for their good work. Keep it that way guys!
Old 02/28/2012, 16:57   #12

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 8,167
My best moment on this forum is when i see freehuntx was banned (oops it's not authorized, muhahaha) i talk to Cerberus for the first time ;o

Thanks you staff, you do a great job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 18:01   #13

Best moment: i never had a best moment. Everytime i logg in is create
Old 02/28/2012, 18:06   #14

elite*gold: 81
My best moment : The first Time I was here.So many games,so many help,so many information.That was just nice to see a forum where are Information for all Games I play.
Old 02/28/2012, 18:51   #15

My Best Moment?... :

The first crispy feel of the tips of my fingers on my keyboard when I type in the address of this amazing website, and had realized there was a heaven with a little bit of hell for gamers everywhere.

Closed Thread