Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AHNRPT.exe ALERT

Discussion on AHNRPT.exe ALERT within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation AHNRPT.exe ALERT

The recent hackshield update included ahnrpt.exe
It is known to record your computer's information and sends it directly to hackshield aka ahn lab. There are rumors of it being a spyware and other rumors of it as nothing more than a file
Old 09/25/2009, 05:53   #2

It is not a threat unless u run that program and choose to send a report. otherwise it will not do anything at all as long as u dont touch it
Old 09/25/2009, 09:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmemore View Post
The recent hackshield update included ahnrpt.exe
It is known to record your computer's information and sends it directly to hackshield aka ahn lab. Does anyone know a way around this?
assuming your IAH goto:

according to the GM's all the information gathered is not sent unless you hit the send button. its only used to assist with bug reporting.
Old 09/25/2009, 16:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainez View Post
assuming your IAH goto:

according to the GM's all the information gathered is not sent unless you hit the send button. its only used to assist with bug reporting.
I hope they're not lying...
Old 01/20/2013, 16:57   #5

I am new at this posting thing but all of you should know as of 1/19/2013 the AhnRpt.exe file does send all of your info every time you login. And it sends the info on all the other programs on your computer and login info like ID and Password to all the websites you go to. So this little program all by it's self sends all of your info out and the GM's can get this info when your in game or not.