Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Umm for those who want to make their own trainer

Discussion on Umm for those who want to make their own trainer within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please delete this post o-o....(mistake)

Bleh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make a patcher/trainer
09/13/2011 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
Can i noe how to make a patcher/trainer? Anyone can post edit + patcher tool? Make a guide or video on how to make one here, will be much appreciated.
How make a Trainer
09/15/2010 - AutoIt - 13 Replies
Hello, learn to create a Trainer #cs -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.6.1 Author: myName Script Function: Template AutoIt script.
can KD make a new trainer and bot?
08/04/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
hello, sorry for my arrasment KD, but can you make a new trainer and bot for lc usa, last tipe of trainer and bot was fantastic, and that will be great if you make a new one, ty
Maybe if someone could make a trainer.....
01/09/2010 - Grand Chase - 11 Replies
this trainer trainer Gc usa V4.5 + perfect star 06-01-10 - .:: [email protected] ::. ll 2009 Foro de Descargas Directas seemse to be working. Thanks to Miguel so here is what i think. Editing games when connected to server works. so if someone made this kind of trainer and made it edit the files so that we can inject or edit the ai.kom and fan_map.kom then we might have success.
Need That (HOW TO MAKE TRAINER)
12/04/2009 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Please,how can i make a trainer,i can find how i can but i need a file of TRAINER MAKER KIT 1.5 and this need to be a new upload -.-