Change in OllyDbg
007F9D6B: 75 6F JNZ SHORT DRAGONIC.007F9DDC
to
007F9D6B: EB 6F JMP SHORT DRAGONIC.007F9DDC
AoB String
8D 8D F4 00 00 00 3D B7 00 00 00 75 6F FF 15 14
to
8D 8D F4 00 00 00 3D B7 00 00 00 EB 6F FF 15 14
Change in OllyDbg
007FA454: 0F85 AA000000 JNZ DRAGONIC.007FA504
007FA459: 008D 8DF40000 ADD BYTE PTR SS:[EBP+F48D], CL
to
007FA454: E9 AB000000 JMP DRAGONIC.007FA504
007FA459: 90 NOP
007FA45A: 8D8D F4000000 LEA ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+F4]
AoB String
80 7D EE 00 0F 85 AA 00 00 00 8D 8D F4 00 00 00
to
80 7D EE 00 E9 AB 00 00 00 90 8D 8D F4 00 00 00
Change in OllyDbg
007FA9CA: 74 49 JE SHORT DRAGONIC.007FAA15
to
007FA9CA: EB 49 JMP SHORT DRAGONIC.007FAA15
AoB String
FF 15 2C 46 00 01 80 7D EF 00 74 49 8D 85 10 11
to
FF 15 2C 46 00 01 80 7D EF 00 EB 49 8D 85 10 11
Change in OllyDbg
007FAA19: 0F85 7C000000 JNZ DRAGONIC.007FAA9B
007FAA1F: 8D8D F4000000 LEA ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+F4]
to
007FAA19: E9 7D000000 JMP DRAGONIC.007FAA9B
007FAA1E: 90 NOP
007FAA1F: 8D8D F4000000 LEA ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+F4]
AoB String
C6 45 ED 00 EB 0A 80 7D ED 00 0F 85 7C 00 00 00 8D
to
C6 45 ED 00 EB 0A 80 7D ED 00 E9 7D 00 00 00 90 8D
Just search for the top AoB strings, make the changes listed, and check that the AoBs now read as they do on the bottom rows. You'll need basic olly knowledge. You don't need to decompress the client, you have to let it load some of the .dlls/modules included with the game. That's why the .exe alone isn't enough to patch the client.
thank you for your tut raresumo
i will try to do that :P
raresumo
... im realy thankfull for your help...
but i´m too stupid to change it like you wrote it ^^
so i´m begging you to download the EU client and to make it xD
your frustrated nidofu
You don't need to decompress the client, you have to let it load some of the .dlls/modules included with the game. That's why the .exe alone isn't enough to patch the client.
Okay that's cool and thanks for the tut so far, but how do I make it load the needed dlls/modules?
Download the full game and open it on Olly. When you open it in Olly, olly actually runs an instance of the game; forcing it to load all the modules and everything. I could give you a list of all the modules but that would be irrelevant because you still have to download the full game.
When I try to attach dragonica.exe to OllyDbg GameGuard says it detected debugger loaded in memory. The bypass by Oryia9 doesn't work for me (gpotato version) as I can't connect to any channel. Any advise, please?
Hello, through my searches for various multi-client hacks for Dragonica I stumbled upon this forum. I have opened Dragonica in Olly, but I cannot find any of the lines you listed. I have checked through both .exe files in the Dragonica file and have come up with nothing even remotely close to what you have listed.
Either I am looking in the wrong place or the recent patch might have changed the codes. Could you clarify it for me?
Ok, I'll check again.
Also, will I have to do this every time there is an update?
[EDIT] Either they changed it or I'm looking in the wrong place. I should be checking in the CPU, Main Thread, correct? I went through it all and I'm pretty sure they shifted it around. Anyway are the lines you listed in order from top to bottom or just in any random order?
It still works, and will always work. Patches don't effect AoBs or Opcodes, just their location.
The location will change, meaning the addresses will not be the same for you. Search for the Array of Bytes, find the Opcode on the top and make it match the bottom.
Rinse and repeat for all 4 things needing to be patched. I'm done with elitepvpers. You people are insufferable.
[REQUEST] Dragonica(IAH) Multiclient 08/05/2009 - Dragonica - 11 Replies As the title above, does anyone can help to do a multiclient for the IAH dragonica? Thanks a lot
[REQUEST] Dragonica(seaIAH) Multiclient 07/21/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies Hi,
Anyone have dragonica Multiclient for 1.18 version of Dragonica(seaIAH)?
Thanks.