Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica Advent

Discussion on Dragonica Advent within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Dragonica Advent

Discord:
Site: advent-dragonica.online/
Old 04/25/2020, 06:03   #2

Can i apply to you as a GA/GS. Don't worry i will do it for free sir.
Old 04/30/2020, 14:48   #3

Sir please make me your GA/GS. I will do it for free. Im willing to help to the player's who need help.
Old 04/30/2020, 20:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzotLover View Post
The server we are talking about below:
Yeah this has nothing to do about Adept. In the whole time that the Adept Network has been up, we have never scammed anyone, and even go so far as to offer full refunds for unredeemed products that are purchased or unused in-game currency. Refunds are also given for any past transactions from the last ~3 months before closure.

It's also pretty obvious when the title is Dragonica Advent that there was nothing about Adept in the opening discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakejoe67 View Post
And people wonder why I refuse to have connection to other people of the dragonica server community LUL
You sure it isn't your egomania and the fact that none of the other servers with actual development would want to work with you either? At one point I was going to offer you binaries built off of our source with bug fixes and additional security we were working on, but you would have bipolar mood swings on both Lexy and Paris.
Old 04/30/2020, 21:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4V4N View Post
You sure it isn't your egomania and the fact that none of the other servers with actual development would want to work with you either? At one point I was going to offer you binaries built off of our source with bug fixes and additional security we were working on, but you would have bipolar mood swings on both Lexy and Paris.
My egomania? I respect people who have the passion and in their interest to make dragonica a great game, like Paris. Not sure where you got those ideas from, I am saying this based on people who have failed my trust in the past and I see shit happening with them still.

First of all, I have no idea why Paris even turned on me and started attacking my server in my discord publicly, which is why I "hated" Paris. Other than that, I don't care and moved on, to the final end, Paris is still a very respectable developer who actually had proper interest and ideals for dragonica's development as a game.

And no, I don't think it's because of my ego. I'm basing it on all this shit that is happening. Especially when both divine and olympus are having security issues with leaked accounts & passwords. I even had to make an announcement to everyone to change all their passwords that they would otherwise use on those servers.

This has nothing to do with me thinking what server is better or not because I don't care. I just think that it is better of not having any connection with untrustworthy people who are dealing behind other people's back like my old-co-owner of Dragonica extended in the first place until I bought up the entire control of it.

I don't know if you think you think I should feel like I'm on some losing stick here, but I never asked for anything from you guys in the first place. I do things at my own pace and my own way and it's working fine.

We have close to zero issues with bug exploits / cheaters. Even if it's possible for them to do it, there's no way for them to not get detected. I don't rely on a way to fix it, but a way to 100% detect the major issues and dealing with it.

I don't know what you think of my system, but you seem to think it's a failure and that it would require your binaries to make it good. But we actually enforce the rules and make sure people follow it here. I did program scripts to help me monitor all these things so it's actually not as bad as in the past anymore.

Stil working alone is hard, but I'm not going to deny that it's a lot less headache now that you wouldn't have to sit around waiting for people to do their part of the stick.

TLDR;
I agree with most of you guys, though like I said, it would be better to shorten the connections you have to those you trust to avoid moles causing permanent damage etc.

Quote:
the fact that none of the other servers with actual development would want to work with you either?
Let me just point out this
Quote:
"actual development"
speaking as if I am doing no development on my server. Not sure why you are so hardbent on trying to insult my work.

I would understand if people have issue with my personality and attitude, doesn't mean it affects my entirity of decisions and developments on my server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2020, 12:50   #6

-----

---
Updated from 15:05 MSK.

Feribell wrote and apologized, promised to remove everything he has on the dragonica volia and dragonica europe
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2020, 14:45   #7

Guys this subject goes too far...

I don't know what is going but ( It's a game you understand )
No one dragonica servers is officiel.

Message to all devs !
If there are people stealing files from other servers you just have to protect your **** server from ****.

By Dexter
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2020, 18:42   #8

Well actually all the private server have stolen files because the official developer didn't just sold them or give them away so stfu )

Tags
dragon saga, dragonica, mmo, mmo game