Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica development

Discussion on Dragonica development within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonica development

Hi

My name is Gemma. I have been trying to look around where to learn about dragonica development and how to work with files. I find some sources but they seem to be outdated. I also tried dragonica dev discord but I dont meet the requirements there since i dont know anyone in the group.

i would be very happy if someone else could guide me or help me or if there is another forum for it? thanks in advance
Old 02/09/2020, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
You were not verified because you did not provide us with any form of identification, you had a completely new discord account, your epvp account is brand new and you didn't provide us with any profile or account that lets us know you are a real / valid person and not an alt or a spy just trying to cause problems.

You left before i was able to respond to your request.

We are an open group and we let everyone in who just wants to learn or be apart of the community but we have to keep it gated so that problematic people don't try and ruin it for everyone else.

If you can provide some form of evidence of who you are then we will let you in.