Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Dragonica BETA Release!

Discussion on Epic Dragonica BETA Release! within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CLOSED]

-
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/28/2017, 08:06   #2

Beta is open.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2017, 01:46   #3

Your forum is not working , But i'm gona give a try to this server.

Edit : Website have wrong forum adress you can edit it anytime
Old 07/30/2017, 12:07   #4

Finally a new dragonica p server
Old 08/01/2017, 11:43   #5

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2017, 18:12   #6

We are back. please check:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2017, 20:50   #7

Hmm .. finally a new p server, should test this out asap it's on, looks great until now
Old 08/03/2017, 08:07   #8

how i Changing Job lvl 20 ?
Old 08/04/2017, 21:31   #9

Faster open not beta version cus u lost players. And thats mad.

Why open good server and no one whant to fix this? now witch new server start first he gets all players how u don't undarstand? i know bug fixing it take time but players dont whant to w8 for this.
Sorry for true.
Old 08/05/2017, 10:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaszzz View Post

Why open good server and no one whant to fix this? now witch new server start first he gets all players how u don't undarstand? i know bug fixing it take time but players dont whant to w8 for this.
Sorry for true.
Yes, we cannot "undarstand" you and it seems you don't understand how things work as well.
Old 08/06/2017, 17:58   #11

where is this server located?
Old 08/07/2017, 17:50   #12

great ill try it out i hope it really comes back to the old times
Old 08/11/2017, 14:54   #13

very disappointed. site looks like hydra dgn and the name is the same from an old dragonica pserver, hoped that people come up with their own ideas but yet it looks like a cheap copy.

server is completely empty only a handful of people there. nothing new at the server that hydra dont have. they advertise with a "new odellia" but all they did was adding some annoying bridges in the middle of it.

the few people that are playing there are kinda unfriendly and so is the staff also :/

the few lets plays i watched at youtube look totally staged.

overall: not worth to play. most content is stolen and they offer no real unique stuff. no server is empty if you are lucky you will meet 3 people if you log in. very disappointed.

also their facebook site is very inactive. no likes there.
Old 08/12/2017, 08:37   #14

We average 20 players daily, we are in a beta phase so most people dont want to spend too much time gearing up, completely understandable.
Site looks like hydra because it was bought from the person who made that website, but heres a fun fact hydras website is a stole design from this website >
so????

Same name is more of an honourable mention/ressurection, i could call this server Dragonica Cucumber and it wouldn't really change much, a name is a name, you just have to live up to it thats the only difference, im sick of people talking out of their asses about other servers. you've done no research just like everyone else who wants to shit all over our work.

"cheap copy" our files are hydra files, we are working with the files we have and i have personally a lot of custom content planned since i know my capabilities, and trust me they will be much more unique then some cheap fake mario knock off lol.
Our new odellia was Roy's first map, its not amazing but its also not bad, he already made this before joining epic so we put it in.

Staff unfriendly?

i have received so many thanks, the playerbase is happy with me, i am listening to every single suggestion and doing the best i can to make everything happen yet you sit here and accuse us of being unfriendly? maybe you are refering to my incident with turps on his shitty video but Turps is a cancerous little shit so its to be expected, much like you he did no research into our work and just makes shit claims shitting all over things he doesnt even understand.

Facebook is inactive? yeah kinda, because everyone has been focusing their work on preparing the server for release, do you really want us to spend what little time we have making pointless posts to facebook? its more so there as an extra. not a main source of information.
Joining discord is the best way to get direct news, second to that is the forums.

I am dedicated to my work, i spend all of my free time working on a private server, out of good will.

then people like you come around shitting all over it acting like they can judge everything when they are talking out there ass and its so unfair, you give us this bad reputation we don't even deserve, because we have done nothing wrong.

I am so sorry we havent had time to implement our custom content yet, since we are busy focusing on fixing many many mistakes hydra left behind in their files.

at the end of the day we are trying our best and listening to our players and thats all that actually counts.

some people like you are just too ungrateful to understand that, how about you go host your own private server for the community?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjason09 View Post
where is this server located?
Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaszzz View Post

Sorry for true.
Well while we work on our server maybe work on your english, i don't mean this as an insult but it is very hard to understand you.
We aren't going to rush our beta, that is stupid. we want to have a quality server so we need to be ready, some servers before rushed their beta and ended up making mistakes that required wipes, we don't want that.

Maybe learn some patience, we are working hard daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycans263 View Post
how i Changing Job lvl 20 ?
Normal CH5 way, but we have currently auto jc scrolls on cash shop for free.
Old 08/12/2017, 12:19   #15

"they stole the website too" what an extremely lame excuse. if you cant even come up with your own website ideas, own pserver name and own content how do you imagine to run a server?

yes, staff remembers me more to a mad teenager in puberty than to people who actually try to run a server.

i tested it a few times already, its absolutely dead. site says 13 people are online, which is already as good as nothing. from that 13 people are 10 afk or probably chars from multi-accounting.

Hydra does way more cool stuff, the mario event they have is genius.

All you guys did was dyeing lavalon blue, adding useless bridges in odellia and selling it as new content.

we will see how far your pserver will come but we all know that you guys cant compete with the others, not with the attitude and behaviour of little kids.

I would be also afraid to sign up on your site with my real datas who knows what you guys will do to it if you start to rage again lol