Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Epic Dragonica BETA Release!

Old 08/12/2017, 12:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Blue lavalon is hydra content lol.
So now you are insulting the same server you are praising.
Moron.
Tbh you sound exactly like turps so you are either him shitposting or you are his friend, since you are referencing data security as he did on his YouTube channel comments, but um hydra got attacked and a lot of personal information was leaked because of that so Again the server you praise here is really not so great, our passwords are encrypt and we don't touch them, but anyone who signs up at private servers with sensitive info isn't the smartest anyway.

Rage? The only person I have raged towards is Turps and within very good reason.
Hydra has been around for a long time they have their system stable, we are still in beta so stop comparing it like its the same level of time, I already know we will surpass hydra because I have been able to look into their files since we have them and they really are just forcing everything, I don't expect to see them go much further, this mario update is the most basic mapping you could ever do and they didn't even go the extra mile to import an actual Mario, or Mario traps, which is possible.
13 people online during a beta where we have pushed only a few updates is decent, please stop highlighting player count it is not that relevant in such early stages, most people don't want to play since we will wipe and like you said we don't have much new content yet, so of course we won't have many players, it's all a matter of time.
If I keep working hard everyday the way I am, then that's all that matters.
Now please stop shitting on our work when you've no place to do so.
We did not STEAL our website it is purchased from the person who made it, who stole it's design from TW server, we are getting rid of this crap web anyway, while the server you praise are the ones who stole the design.

I'm sorry but you are just making yourself look like a complete idiot while you try to attack a new private server, how about some support? Why do you want people who love to work on Dragonica to fail so badly?

I personally want every private server in Dragonica to succeed because I actually love the game and hate what Dragon Saga does with their resources because they are far more useless then good server developers like Joe from extended or the guys at Versus.

Again though the only person I have had "arguments" with is Turps and that's personal reasons completely irrelevant to Epic, it's staff or its community so please stop making that as a way to prove some kind of point how Epic is bad?

`All you guys did was dyeing lavalon blue,`
Actually thats hydra content so well done for trying to insult us by refrencing something the server you are praising did. fucking moron.
I am acting like a kid simply because i don't tolerate people talking literal shit for the sake of trying to attack a private server or the work behind it?

"Its absolutely dead"
But its not, how can it be dead when i am constantly getting feedback from our playerbase on what they need/want ???
it's not over populated because it is BETA
there will be a wipe people dont want to invest time into something that will be thrown away, and we also have no new content like you stated, so it is not that interesting in its current state, this beta phase is not to get populated and be the best server ever.
it's just for us to work with a player base (SIZE IRRELEVANT)
to get our server in a state that we are comfortable with to start working towards new and custom content.

Mario update is a fucking joke, it is the worst map design, it is a extremely basic jumping puzzle, they couldn't even be bothered to put in real mario traps or even a real mario npc, just some fake shit, its embarrassing, in the past hydra has done some cool stuff, not flawlessly might i add, but now they are just starting ti heavily lack and its sad.

"Mad teenager in puberty" because of the way im reacting to your shitposting on my personal work? simply because i dont tolerate people talking bullshit about something they have barely even made an effort to look into or understand,
you aren't even criticizing correctly.

You also aren't taking ANY facts into account
hmmm server is dead must be shit.
no maybe its in a early testing phase and is being built up from the very begging and is dead like EVERY other server was in such a stage.

i am just sick and tiring of people not even using their brains before commenting against other peoples work.

your facts are all over the place and you are an idiot.

`I would be also afraid to sign up on your site with my real datas who knows what you guys will do to it if you start to rage again lol`

hm funny how turps also refrenced this at his YT comments, so you are either him being the pathetic little shit he is hiding behind a new aliases here or you are one of his dumb ass friends, either way nobody wants to hear your opinions when you literally don't even have a clue what you are talking about.

Now please do everyone a favor and leave epic alone. it doesn't want you.

"Hydra stole it too"
no , only hydra stole it , we purchased it.
so we didn't steal shit.
Hydra stole the design, and developed the (poorly coded) website, we purchased from the admin.
but its shit and we are throwing it away it wont be here after Beta we already have a new website and system ready and in place.

and its common sense not to sign up to a pserver with sensitive information, so thanks for pointing that out as if its relevant to epic specifically ?

all our passwords are encrypt unlike some servers (extended) who save their passwords un-encryped
and again, hydra a server you are praising so much was attacked and had personal information leaked.

so i really dont get your point.

hydra is so much better yet its not?
and you keep comparing us so heavily simply because we have their website and server files.

I didn't come up with the decision to use the name Epic, but in the end of the day its just a fucking name and Epic was a shit show anyway, the owner abandoned their project and left it to dupers and exploiters till it finally died.

But that means nothing.
since we are not related.

Your points are just so dumb and irritating to me, like you want us so badly to look bad because you've made a personal decision not to like or support us.
because you're either Turps or heavily influenced by him.

Old 08/12/2017, 13:27   #17

to sum your text up:

-blue lavalon wasnt even your own creation (sorry that i thought that you had a little bit of own content but as you said, its all a copy from hydra)

-their mario update is **** because they didnt use mario traps. if i want to play mario i can play it on my nintendo. mario with dragonica traps is a funny idea in my opinion.

-copying website designs and stealing website name is much creative

feel like talking to a kid..

Old 08/12/2017, 13:35   #18

It's funny how all you can do is take small parts of everything i said and make comments towards it rather then actually construct a real response towards everything i have said, just further amplifying the fact you are talking nothing but shit for the sake of shitting on our server.

Why would we waste time making new content in such an unstable environment? we are focusing on bugfixing and making the gameplay smooth before working on new ideas, and trust me i already have a lot of stuff in progress on my local server, i have been working with dragonica for awhile now.

"their mario update is shit because they didnt use mario traps. if i want to play mario i can play it on my nintendo. mario with dragonica traps is a funny idea in my opinion."

its shit because its lazy and rushed and no real effort was put behind it, the map is BASIC as fuck like what are you trying to praise? if i was in Hydras position and was about to work on a new update i wouldn't come out with trash like that im sorry, if you enjoy it then good for you but it is trash.

Website name? think you mean Dragonica private server name since its not specific for the website.

and its not stolen, it isn't owned its a fucking name there's no copyright to it, like i've said before i could call this server Dragonica cucumber it wouldn't make a difference to me and i dont see how it is even relevant, name does not effect gameplay. so please give it a rest.

you are just nitpicking trying to make a point where there is none simply because you don't like our server or services.

Nobody cares.

Website designs is not copied it is purchased.
Huge fucking difference.
website is not our main focus, doesnt effect gameplay, server is our main focus why would we go out of our way to fucking about with web when we already have one that does the job?
we will focus on the trivial things when we are done with the important stuff.

How can you judge our creativity when we havent even shown it yet????

please just stop.

you are making yourself look so idiotic it's starting to hurt just to read the points you are trying to make.

Don't like our server, please just go away then. won't be missed.

(also like how you haven't refrenced the comments i made about you being turps or his friend :] )
Old 08/12/2017, 13:38   #19

Hydra came up with new ideas in Beta, so did Versus too.

Old 08/12/2017, 13:42   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipapopa View Post
to sum your text up:

-blue lavalon wasnt even your own creation (sorry that i thought that you had a little bit of own content but as you said, its all a copy from hydra)

-their mario update is shit because they didnt use mario traps. if i want to play mario i can play it on my nintendo. mario with dragonica traps is a funny idea in my opinion.

feel like talking to a kid..
Jetzt melde ich mich auch mal zu Wort.
Now I speak.

For german people:
- Richtig, dieses Blue-Lavalon-Event ist nicht unsere eigene Kreation und es ist nicht von Hydra kopiert, denn unsere Files, sind die Files von Hydra (es war schon beinhalten).

- Es gab keine Alternative, da uns einfach das Budget für eine neu-angefertigte Webseite fehlte. Die Coder wollten meistens über € 1.000,- bis zu € 2.000,-. Die Hydra-Webseite wurde leistbar angeboten, also haben wir sie gekauft, um sie vorübergehend, bis die neue fertig ist zu verwenden.
Die neue Webseite ist bereits fertig, da es sich jedoch um ein Plugin für WBB Suite 3 handelt und wir die Datenbankstruktur hierfür umändern mussten, warten wir bis zum Wipe der Closed-Beta, da die Accounts neu erstellt werden müssen.

For English people:
- Right, that Blue-Lavalon-Event isn't our own creation and it isn't copied from hydra because our files are the files from hydra, so it was already in there.

- There wasn't any other option because we didn't had the budget for a new coded website because many coder wanted over € 1.000,- for such a website. The hydra-web was affordable for us so we bought and use it till the new website is finished. The new web (plugin for wbb suite 3) is already finished but we must wait till the closed-beta for the wipe because the accounts must be created new. We changed something at the database-structure.
Old 08/12/2017, 13:43   #21

there you go again, commenting on tiny little pieces of everything i have said because its the only parts you can somehow use against us.
Versus started off their entire project based on an entirely new concept from the very beginning, i cant say what hydra really did because i wasn't around when they started up.

I don't want to waste time on beta on making new content and i won't why should i?
we have updates planned and will release them in the time we feel appropriate, we don't have to work in the same way other servers have.

we are only a few small updates in, so again your points aren't making too much sense really.
just give it a rest yeah?
because this isn't going anywhere, you are slowly running out of points to make.
Old 08/12/2017, 13:53   #22

actually not. my arguments are still valid. you are just saying that no individual content, stolen name and copied website isnt a bad thing, while it gives people a look of how creative you are.

you say you are working the whole day on the pserver while i dont see any own content. so you are either extremely bad or a liar. and when i look at you, how fast you lose your control in the forum i doubt that a server has a future with impulsive staff member like you.

at least you have acerun in your team i guess, who seems to be mature and can deal with comments which are criticizing.

Its like Pinky and the Brain. You are Pinky, Octrpus.
Old 08/12/2017, 14:06   #23

And you are a waste of time. please go and find some relevant points to make that i haven't already debunked. Take care.
Old 08/12/2017, 15:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipapopa View Post
actually not. my arguments are still valid. you are just saying that no individual content, stolen name and copied website isnt a bad thing, while it gives people a look of how creative you are.

you say you are working the whole day on the pserver while i dont see any own content. so you are either extremely bad or a liar. and when i look at you, how fast you lose your control in the forum i doubt that a server has a future with impulsive staff member like you.

at least you have acerun in your team i guess, who seems to be mature and can deal with comments which are criticizing.

Its like Pinky and the Brain. You are Pinky, Octrpus.
She's working all day on the server, there are many bugs they must get fixed and suggestions we must realize. The new content will come after that all. =)
We already fixed many bugs at that moment.
Old 08/25/2017, 17:13   #25

New Patch:
Old 09/03/2017, 07:25   #26

this is one unstable server ever.
Old 09/03/2017, 14:09   #27

elite*gold: 200
good server
ps nice name steal
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 17:34   #28

Best server so far. pls advertise this server more
Old 10/01/2017, 01:18   #29

Epic is running temporarily, cash shop is free so if you want to join visit the discord there you can grab either latest full client or a manual patch file for the client you might already have.
Old 10/01/2017, 23:35   #30

Not worth it, don't waste your Time with this guys.

Peace~

« [DEV] Dragonica - GNU | Dupe detection + auto ban system »