Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Dupe detection + auto ban system

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Lightbulb Dupe detection + auto ban system

Hello everyone interested in our product. We propose you buy our script which will automaticly detect any successfully dupe attempts and ban their accounts instantaneous.
This script detects item and gold dupers.
Tested and working in Dragonica shiva server .
Video test
Price 100$
Contact me in discord reOiL#9820 or email or skype imidg787mini



yoga3001 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Bypassable


All night long is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by All night long View Post
Bypassable
We haven't detected any possibly bypass methods. Without bypass proof your words not very persuading.
yoga3001 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 74
this is easy to bypass lol still working on shiva


DeagleStyle is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeagleStyle View Post
this is easy to bypass lol still working on shiva
We never told dupe won't work. It just you get banned immediately after you done. Of course you can continue telling it's bypassable etc but without proofs it's nothing but a lie.
yoga3001 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga3001 View Post
We never told dupe won't work. It just you get banned immediately after you done. Of course you can continue telling it's bypassable etc but without proofs it's nothing but a lie.
i have 1m gold on Shiva and i'm not banned, idk what you talking about but its still working, my advice is dont try to sell scripts that are easy bypassable

have a nice day.
DeagleStyle is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeagleStyle View Post
i have 1m gold on Shiva and i'm not banned, idk what you talking about but its still working, my advice is dont try to sell scripts that are easy bypassable

have a nice day.
If you say you have a million than okay I'll believe (no). As Shiva admin I say you there's no unbanned accounts with 1 million gold. Give us proofs or I'll just ignore your because it's useless talk and nobody will believe to that lie.
yoga3001 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 4
i confirm this is working

My method : dupe and crash the server just before your script run.
Proof : your server is crash now.
i guess there is others methods to brain your script.

Have a nice day.
hyrius is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrius View Post
i confirm this is working

My method : dupe and crash the server just before your script run.
Proof : your server is crash now.
i guess there is others methods to brain your script.

Have a nice day.
i am not sure. But i don't found any account with over money who played today and yesterday.
yoga3001 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga3001 View Post
If you say you have a million than okay I'll believe (no). As Shiva admin I say you there's no unbanned accounts with 1 million gold. Give us proofs or I'll just ignore your because it's useless talk and nobody will believe to that lie.
i sent the gold on another character via the mail system, you can't find it because its still in the mail.
DeagleStyle is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeagleStyle View Post
i sent the gold on another character via the mail system, you can't find it because its still in the mail.
Savage


Keep it goin guys , let's smash those wannabe "Admins "

I just bypassed your trash script with my own " script "


Have a nice day
zanmatou is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
can u share me the script to bypass it? hihihi ..
crhismasble is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crhismasble View Post
can u share me the script to bypass it? hihihi ..
you cant bypass it
yoga3001 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
i see, thats why ur server is keep get down when pple dupe items there, so many problem in ur server.


crhismasble is offline  
Reply

Tags
antidupe dragonica



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.