Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] How do I? - Remove dmg cap?

Discussion on [QUESTION] How do I? - Remove dmg cap? within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
[QUESTION] How do I? - Remove dmg cap?

Well, can somebody help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question: remove monsters?
07/11/2015 - Seafight - 4 Replies
Hi guys. Im having a small problem xD Ive finished my glitzi pixel bot, it works fine. But sometimes it stuck at some glitzi. (those glizi that are over or near a monster) So when it clicks on the glitzi, it wont go there, cuz your are selecting a monster, and not the glizi.. kinda.. u know what i mean.. xD I try'd using fiddler, to replace monster.sfw to npc.sfw. The monster turns invisible, but it continues selectable, so it wont follow the glitzi anyway.. any idea how to make monsters...
Question-Remove what
03/31/2012 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
hei guys! I installed windows 7 proffesional sp 1 ,but i don't have licence key. So a guy gave me this program, remove wat. I used it,and now all that verification key disappeared. Is everything ok? Will it appear again? thanks!
[Question]How to Remove Gameguard ?
02/11/2012 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
i want to remove Gameguard in shaiya ph but i don't know to remove it please help me to remove it .. Here's the game.exe and its in decrypted :D _game.exe
[Question] if some one know how to add or remove GM command
03/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Gretings i dont speack Germany but i understand :P so my questsion is if some one know how to set he GM command so we can change the powers of the GM´s or add some commands for the single player i will give a exemple for what we all can use that for exp if we set the command /poly 30000 to the single player and config the uishop and uishoping to polyform always they open a private shop we will resolve the problem for the Private shops at the moment only the gms can open private...
question: remove HP limit bug
02/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
When your hp goes above 65.536 it jumps back to 1. so if you have 70.000hp max and use a skill it goes back to 4.464 (=70.000-65536) Is there a way to remove this hp limit? (and dont reply with "dont go above 65.536 then") thanks in advance