Dragonica Scripts, I pm'd you asking for your skype, so I could help with another server that you haven't released for, but you haven't replied.
So, would you like to give me your skype?
Actually, I did answer you but I just confirmed that there's no answer shown... Maybe I had no connection at that moment -.-
Even though I don't know why you're asking for my Skype when I clearly wrote that you can add me + my Skype ID and added it to my profile as well... Yeah, you can have it: dragonica.scripts
Actually, I did answer you but I just confirmed that there's no answer shown... Maybe I had no connection at that moment -.-
Even though I don't know why you're asking for my Skype when I clearly wrote that you can add me + my Skype ID and added it to my profile as well... Yeah, you can have it: dragonica.scripts
hey guys i have a problem wwith the hack for fantasy dragonica. movementspeed and the teleportation works fine. but i cant change my hp mana or atackspeed. any help?
hey guys i have a problem wwith the hack for fantasy dragonica. movementspeed and the teleportation works fine. but i cant change my hp mana or atackspeed. any help?
and being disappointed of EX (I won't tell you details, it's not like anyone cares as well), I acted as you wished.
-added EX & Online servers (64B & 32B)
-removed HP/MP Bars & Potting Tab
-visual changes to adapt to the missing things
->removed the tab section and made the tool more tall (I hope it's okay like this)
Furthermore, I decided to upload the tools and "Locations.ini" seperate instead of a RAR version (annoying work...)
->you can keep your old Locations.ini, you just need it once
The last thing I want to mention is a thanks to all of you, the last version has been downloaded almost 200 times
DL Ranking:
1. Hydra
2. Fantasy
3. Focus
Let's see how the ranking will change with the 2 new servers!
[Release] Mabipake + My hacktool Kit & Instructions 07/20/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies Well, here is my kit for manual bypass plus some stuff from Ga3e K1ller. Also contains instruction on how to extract & supress hackshield. "Cheat Engine + plugins" will allow you to inject dll files when need++. The have also included my modified eaglent.sys "Instructions included in package". Damn Arabs know what they are doing.
Only a select few people are allowed to use this package. That is unless you have a Nvidia Tesla card and a good rar cracker.
Here is the link
...