Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Date

Discussion on Date within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Date

Anyone know the date, when Diablo 3 will be able to buy/download?
I will "thanks" for the answer's.
Old 01/27/2010, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 280
there is no official release date atm
Old 01/27/2010, 21:49   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
there is another thread about this topic! snep is right, no offical release date! but you can be sure, that there is no release before 2011! i think in the middle of 2011 you can get it!

greetz Angel
Thanks
1 User

Tags
diablo iii date

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Date Or Next
01/27/2010 - Off Topic - 16 Replies
Hallo, Das Spiel ist eigendlich ganz einfach, und es sollte jeder Kapieren. Also Die Kleine Anleitung: Wollt ihr euren Vorposter Daten oder Nexten
my name is datE
07/14/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
koniciwa everyone.. im new guys here.. for some reason im search some information about hacking and cracking.. the way u guys live, the way my life life.. we still in 1 forum to discuss.. if im burden u all.. please let me know.. yorosku... ^^:)
Up-To-Date
05/16/2006 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I am looking for someone to help me out here, i am stuck. I got L2Walker and got in logging in, but when i make that circle thing with the Pathing options.. My guy just stands there, could i get some help on maybe im missing something from my download or what. I mean how do i get my guy to attack, am i doing something wrong, if you know how to work L2Walker, please give me a step by step process to get my guy running around killing. I am quite newb and would like any help given, Thank You
Up-to-date ?
03/02/2006 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
anyone got a bot that works up-to-date ? did anyone successfully work with WPE ? am grateful for answers ;)