Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

uction House Edited MPQ

Discussion on uction House Edited MPQ within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
uction House Edited MPQ

Apparently there's an MPQ floating about that was edited to allow you to search for more than three stats on items on the Auction House, I haven't found such a filter yet. What do you guys think about this? Apparently it was made in less than an hour.
Old 07/14/2012, 13:59   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukicha View Post
Apparently there's an MPQ floating about that was edited to allow you to search for more than three stats on items on the Auction House, I haven't found such a filter yet. What do you guys think about this? Apparently it was made in less than an hour.
You can also edit the packages that are send and simply "add" more stats to the request and they will without a check get processed.

It simpyl shows that Blizzard does nearly no check server sided, which is horrible.

Editing by the MPQ "should" work aswell, but it might be more problematic as Warden checks the MPQ files if they are edited / removed.

But worth a try if you know how to mod the game.
Old 07/14/2012, 14:37   #3

If you are refering to Jones, he is just a poor troll, do not take him seriously ... i doubt he made it, altough it can be done.
Old 07/14/2012, 23:27   #4

the AH bug was hotfixed last night