Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Standard D3 Account

Discussion on Selling Standard D3 Account within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Standard D3 Account

Hey guys

Up for sale is my diablo 3 account, Add me on skype if you are interested. It doesnt have that much but yeah its a decent account for new players.

skype = ewolzh00g
Old 09/30/2013, 10:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

REAd this

You can sell Diablo 3 account to Farmer100, and we will give you reasonable high price. Farmer100 is trustworthy and reliable. We won’t hack or cheat you for anything. You can get money on time when we keep your Diablo 3 account safe. You can trade Diablo 3 account, Diablo 3 items for sale, Diablo 3 gold for sale, CD keys and power leveling for all Diablo III players.
Old 09/30/2013, 18:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)