Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diablo III Standard Edition Sealed

Discussion on Selling Diablo III Standard Edition Sealed within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diablo III Standard Edition Sealed

Selling D3 Standard Edition Unused ( Global )

I brought it from amazon $55 and im looking to sell it for $30 thru Western Union Or Moneygram.

add me on skype: ronkarlodevera
Facebook

MSN :
[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]

Reason of Selling : I cant play this game anymore need to focus on my job xD

Repriced

UP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Standard edition and Deluxe Edition GW2 Best price and quality
09/06/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 15 Replies
Hi there guys . I'm selling GW2 standard and deluxe keys ! GW2 Standard Edititon(EU and US) Price :$35 GW2 Deluxe Edititon(US and EU) Price: 40 *Note: Discount if u buy from 2keys You will be able to play 25/8 ( that is 3 days before than the normal release )
Diablo III Authentication Key - Standard Edition - EU
07/26/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
I can provide a few licences, but I need to be sure that I can sell them here, before I get them. Please post a message in this thread (ex:"I am interested", "I would like to buy", if you are sure that you want to buy) and I will get as fast as I can, then I will PM you with the information for payment and all the infos you need. For now, one licence costs : 35 Euro /// 10 licences costs : 280 Euro (sent by wu only) Payment accepted (by paypal as GIFT only) I will not go first, it...
DIABLO 3 authentication key - standard edition - eu
07/05/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i have brand new Diablo 3 authentication key standard edition - EU Price - 30$ , you can pay by paypal . Intrested? pm me on skype : jamakasis696
WTS Authentification key Standard Edition Diablo 3
06/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
as title say. WTS Authentification key Standard Edition Diablo 3 . is original key,not used.no scammers. we make the trade with video cam on monitor desktop to see all the tranzaction. 100% valid key. ony paypal accepted.pm for offer skype id : BeleaX
SELL Diablo 3 CD KEY Standard Edition EU
05/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
SELL Diablo 3 CD KEY Standard Edition EU - as title say. original key no used. paypal accepted. skype : BeleaX