Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

D3 - WhisperChecker

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 7
Thumbs up D3 - WhisperChecker

Hi buddies,

I've made a little javaprog to not miss a whisper again.

epvpImg: le image upload ^_^

What it does:

It scans the last line of chat for purple pixels, to detect if you got whispered. If it finds a new whisper it screenshots the chat and sends this pic to your email.


What you need to do:

- get the screen position where to start the scan (x,y)
[I used ColorPix ]

- have a mail account
- have java installed

How to start:

- UNRAR IT (this seems to be nessessary)
- use it ;D


NOTE: THIS PROJECT IS BEING WORKED ON TELL ME IF YOU DETECT BUGS OR SOMETHING


changed:

- NOW WITH GUI


Attached Files
File Type: rar whizper.rar (586.9 KB, 6 views)



shizzono is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 7
Sorry mates, the archive was missing a folder, u need to redownload the attachment


shizzono is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
and the use for this program is?

i donīt want to bother, but i donīt see the point for what it could be usefull?
Stalker666 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 118
SHA256: bca5627c03da19f7808d282ce2dde348063086b8810afb1fe7 648ea62e0db690
File name: WhispChecker.exe
Detection ratio: 0 / 44
Analysis date: 2012-11-10 16:46:28 UTC ( 0 min ago )



Seems to be clean at first, but I think this could be used for getting e-mails for spamsites or so.
A solution to store these in a txt file would be nice


killerke011 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 423
Received Thanks: 49
good job dude
Crystal M0th is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker666 View Post
and the use for this program is?

i donīt want to bother, but i donīt see the point for what it could be usefull?

The program is useful if you bot and other people in your contactlist shall not know so you can answer the whispers and dont get reported.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerke011 View Post
SHA256: bca5627c03da19f7808d282ce2dde348063086b8810afb1fe7 648ea62e0db690
File name: WhispChecker.exe
Detection ratio: 0 / 44
Analysis date: 2012-11-10 16:46:28 UTC ( 0 min ago )



Seems to be clean at first, but I think this could be used for getting e-mails for spamsites or so.
A solution to store these in a txt file would be nice
You may understand that I will not post source code.. so I dont know how to proof, that I don't do anything with the mail adresses u enter. If you find a way to proof this, I will do it

e: but, as i think some ppl are already using the prog, I think they would post in this thread if they got bombed^^
shizzono is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,216
Received Thanks: 1,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzono View Post
You may understand that I will not post source code.. so I dont know how to proof, that I don't do anything with the mail adresses u enter. If you find a way to proof this, I will do it

e: but, as i think some ppl are already using the prog, I think they would post in this thread if they got bombed^^
Simply post source code, no joke, any usefull code that wants to contribute to a community, source code will make your code better and help more, while giving a hard fact its clean.


You can provide an .exe and source code, or simply upload it to something like GIT , in case you want to develop it further, thats the best solution.


Not posting source code is allways suspicious, especially if its a small piece of code.
TheOnlyOne652089 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 7
okay, u got me: code in first post
shizzono is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
saved me on 3 trades, great program
tslhyun is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 7
UPDATE: GUI

see first post
shizzono is offline  
Old   #11

 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 840
Received Thanks: 184
error: Java Runtime Enviroment is missing.

It is definitly installed since I'm coding with Java myself


FoGzone is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.