Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Blizzkrieg 2.52 - Professional D3 AH Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzkrieg 2.52 - Professional D3 AH Bot

Very sorry but I have to take this off for now. The Landgericht Hamburg threatened me with actual jailtime should I either continue to distribute this or even code on it privately !!!

I will try to post some resources about the case if this would be welcome here at all. Clint Rice and whoever else has been involved have been making my life a living hell (I surely contributed to that as well).

Hi everybody!

I'm here to announce the latest Blizzkrieg release which happens to be free of charge. I have worked on this one for several weeks during every free minute I had and the outcome is something I'm pretty proud of.

Some of you will know me and will have followed developement in the early days of Blizzkrieg. The project started as a AutoHotkey Script and still carries the same safety profile that the initial release had. There have been no bans knowingly caused by the use of this bot (2 bans altogether on the 500 member forum, could've been caused by something else).

When it comes to functionality and ease of profile generation the bot has taken a giant leap. You can now have all legendaries and set items directly displayed as dynamically created D3-style popups. This allows you to see all the maximum values of stats and makes it a lot easier to find out what is desirable and worth a lot.

I could go on and on about functionality, e.g. the option to create filters and customize your searches even further, making it possible to search for Gems by name, search over large ranges of items/prices with different criteria within the same search... But I'll just post a little screenshot and will leave my email address in case there should be further questions.

http://i.epvpimg.com/81PPe.png (can't get the pic to display in the thread...)

Write for further questions or visit the official forums at blizzkrieg.net!

Peace, c-funk

Edit: On a sidenote... Blizzard threatened me and had their lawyers make my life a living hell for weeks. The whole process left me broke of my ass, but it seems the nightmare is over for now and the project legit. If I can find the time and energy and have enough financial resources, I might try to get back that money from Blizzard. It was some pretty fishy business with my signature being forged, my private cell phone being called, 50k Euros damage being claimed before the bot was even released, demands being made for me to hand out the Autohotkey sourcecode (ROFL!!!)... I've written quite a bit about it on our forums, but whenever I can find more time I will try to write down what exactly went down. For now I'm just glad noone is ringing on my doorbell anymore or calling my cell phone.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 26
2 posts in 1,5 years, no virus total
dude, u r very trusted jk

Old   #3

Lol yeah I'm sorry about that. WOuld be lovely if anyone else could help out with that. I've been working 24/7 on this and after implementing a few essential fixes that were needed due to the recent UI changes, I still have that tutorial/guide lined up. Upping 2.53 now, everyone who got an earlier release should update it.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepa7 View Post

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

what is this ah bot doing anyways? i dnt get it.. and i never got it so far.. doing trades for u and making u cash?

sry to hear blizzard haunted u like that. happens to the best

P.S.

created account in your forum. quite unorganized. not sure where to start. .lol

though really nice to see such a supportive and enthusiastic fanbase u have there.

where do i start though. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

version 1.2 included a trojan as well nice try
it was fun watching you RC'ing my machine
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic0re View Post
version 1.2 included a trojan as well nice try
it was fun watching you RC'ing my machine
proof r didnt happen. this one is verus free. testing it and running it since a few hours.

1 post user.. bit odd
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Deobfuscated and Decompiled the exe and it doesnt seems any bad code in.Don´t take me in word if iam wrong. Thats just what i noticed....
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

first of all, ive been threatened with jailtime by the court Landgericht Hamburg through an order received yesterday.

lol right. a trojan... dude seriously? i couldve made so much money with this `by...
A using it
B instructing the bot to buy my crappy items
C selling it instead of giving it away for free during the first month of publkishing it on *********.

i mean, ive obviously not been about gaining some huge financial or whatever type advantage through my users (who have been so fucking good to me btw!!!).

the forum is disorganized because i am. i gotta get this certified now. ive been experiencing the most severe manic/anancastic and later severely delusional (full blown psychotic "im dying"-type stuff) episode of my life.

i was trying to start a career in coding with this. the project taught me how to code my first lines and the progress has been very reassuring for how i look at myself and how it never seems too late to make a change in plans. i thought there was a place for me at home as a coder, being able to secure a future for my daughter.
ive had to quit sdtudying medicine because of the illness and my daughter was the only reason why i worked the flesh off my bones instead of seeking stationary treatment in a clinic. i have not eaten or slept for days in a row (last sleep this morning 4h, before that 68h awake), only leaving the computer when either my bladder was forcing me to or my eyes kept falling shut. I usually introduced sleep after sitting at the pc for 2h of this state in which im half asleep but occasionally waiting up to try new ways of seeing through the blurry mess that my infected eyes presented to me. ive had to undo whole days of coding because of the failing thought processes. im ranting sorry guys, im at wits end. im just praying they dont A take my pc or B send me to jail. I really didnt think Blizzard would ever go this far.

See, i was gonna bring structure to the whole thing, but you gotta realize ive not been receiving any practical help and its the first coding project ive ever had. and ive been losing my mind as i have stressed so many times now. 3 days of the week were always limited to daddy-daughter time. ive only let that slide twice (two single days) in the past 3 yrs 3month. once when she was on vacation with her mum and once when i had the psy. break two weeks ago.
the only one who showed support 100% of the time was my mod (later admin) Markus, very solid guy in case anyone is seeking someone like that. He was neither using the bot, nor asking for anything in return, just showing support throughout every single day, despite not knowing me before the project. even when i had my major psychotic break he never started judging. i really appreciate that. unfortunately he cant code and isnt very experienced with forum administration, just saying so "i received no practical help" wont seem like an offense to him if he reads this.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafunk View Post
first of all, ive been threatened with jailtime by the court Landgericht Hamburg through an order received yesterday.

lol right. a trojan... dude seriously? i couldve made so much money with this `by...
A using it
B instructing the bot to buy my crappy items
C selling it instead of giving it away for free during the first month of publkishing it on *********.

i mean, ive obviously not been about gaining some huge financial or whatever type advantage through my users (who have been so fucking good to me btw!!!).

the forum is disorganized because i am. i gotta get this certified now. ive been experiencing the most severe manic/anancastic and later severely delusional (full blown psychotic "im dying"-type stuff) episode of my life.

i was trying to start a career in coding with this. the project taught me how to code my first lines and the progress has been very reassuring for how i look at myself and how it never seems too late to make a change in plans. i thought there was a place for me at home as a coder, being able to secure a future for my daughter.
ive had to quit sdtudying medicine because of the illness and my daughter was the only reason why i worked the flesh off my bones instead of seeking stationary treatment in a clinic. i have not eaten or slept for days in a row (last sleep this morning 4h, before that 68h awake), only leaving the computer when either my bladder was forcing me to or my eyes kept falling shut. I usually introduced sleep after sitting at the pc for 2h of this state in which im half asleep but occasionally waiting up to try new ways of seeing through the blurry mess that my infected eyes presented to me. ive had to undo whole days of coding because of the failing thought processes. im ranting sorry guys, im at wits end. im just praying they dont A take my pc or B send me to jail. I really didnt think Blizzard would ever go this far.

See, i was gonna bring structure to the whole thing, but you gotta realize ive not been receiving any practical help and its the first coding project ive ever had. and ive been losing my mind as i have stressed so many times now. 3 days of the week were always limited to daddy-daughter time. ive only let that slide twice (two single days) in the past 3 yrs 3month. once when she was on vacation with her mum and once when i had the psy. break two weeks ago.
the only one who showed support 100% of the time was my mod (later admin) Markus, very solid guy in case anyone is seeking someone like that. He was neither using the bot, nor asking for anything in return, just showing support throughout every single day, despite not knowing me before the project. even when i had my major psychotic break he never started judging. i really appreciate that. unfortunately he cant code and isnt very experienced with forum administration, just saying so "i received no practical help" wont seem like an offense to him if he reads this.
hey seafunk!!!!

sad story bro! let us know how the thing with blizzard works out for u!

and all the best for you and ur daughter. sound like sh*t times for you. got the bot, saying once more. all clean data no bad code or virus or whatsoever.

small pointer. the link doesnt work because u wrote

but it really is

!! small spelling mistake!

will check it out now and tell u what i think!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Thanks for the replies

I do have a ****** time indeed. Hoping for recovery soon. Lawyer show themselves optimistic and have assured me to stay loyal to their client till the end, insane or not. Induced a wave of serenity.

I even have the chance of re-releasing this after the legal shitstorm has cleared out. I am formulating my goals right now, we will see how it plays out. I had so many plans and additions to integrate now that the most recent version (that hasnt seen release, huge changes in code structure) seemed so **** spotless. I wish I could at least pass this around for the UI changes I've made. In fact, maybe I can do just thta much earlier than expected. Right now I cannot even write a single line of code unless I want to experience hell on earth in form of legal persecution.

If I should be able to re-release, I will have to have taken care of my financial problems one way or the other which means I will TRY to make it a free product again. I've been getting so much less positive feedback from the general public since I introduced payments for it. I've actually been insulted to be "ripping people off" several times. I've guaranteed money back if users can't make what they've invested...

I'm just hoping to be able to begin a coding career and have at least one polished product to show for. If there are any minor coing projects I could help out with (with the sole interest of learning as motivation) feel free to let me know.
Oh and thanks foir the link, that was just sloppy by me lol.

Peace, maybe I can make this community my home and the bot's second home.

Peace
Old   #12

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepa7 View Post
xD I can say same
Old   #13

what is this thing even doing?
a little summary would be nice
Old   #14

bei mir schreibt er immer ne zahl beim item name....weiss jemand woran das liegen könnte ?

*edit*
oder könnte mir evtl. jemand die aktuellste version zukommen lassen bitte ?
Old   #15

Could someone reupload this bot?

Closed Thread

Tags
ah, auction, bot, d3, diablo