Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Professional Private Multi D3 Bot - Undetectable info inside.

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
So can I see this bot in action via teamviewer ?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 250
could you add a download to the Bot?
I will look into the bot a bit

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by typer12 View Post
So can I see this bot in action via teamviewer ?
Sure, on skype share screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoGzone View Post
could you add a download to the Bot?
I will look into the bot a bit
Dowload link will be provided for customers only, precautions. .

However 24 hour playtime testing is avaible vs a small fee 3$ ( to avoid ppl spamming me requesting trial, there's nothing i cannot show u through skype ).

I said 3$ for the first customer, ( yes.. we have a first customer ) so i try to keep consistent.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryD3fan View Post
Sure, on skype share screen

Dowload link will be provided for customers only, precautions. .

However 24 hour playtime testing is avaible vs a small fee 3$ ( to avoid ppl spamming me requesting trial, there's nothing i cannot show u through skype ).

I said 3$ for the first customer, ( yes.. we have a first customer ) so i try to keep consistent.
I can confirm this, i buyed a 24h trial account and tested this first on a virtual maschine with a trash account.

About the Bot :
First you login with Bot-Account Data and License .
Then it try to check Data , languanges available are english and chinese.
Then you have a GUI with 3 elements. Logfile , Loot Rules and Options.
Logile display all necesarry like "Looting Item with XY ", Attacking and more. Good made and not to much informations but enough to work with it if something would not work.
Then we come to the Loot Rules. The design remind to an excel sheet. You can give every rule a name + refer to a specific item. Then you can click on " Edit" and add Rules. All Properties are available and you can give it minimum values and minimum Color you want to check. When Item reach all Minimum requirements it will be looted.
Options. You can insert your Username and Passwort, secret Question and battletag + Monsterpower you like to play. You can´t make own farm profiles but they have a good amount of Act 2 and Act 3 Profiles + Levelprofile. You can disable graphic to reduce the usage + you can enable multiboxxing like botting. Insert Party Leader and names of Battletags you want to invite. You have possibility to differe your loot like Loot blue , sell if level is x and above , salvage if reachs y. The Options you can do are easy to understand and can be changed while bot runs. Accountdata is only required if you want to auto reconnect. Bot comes with a Multibot Manager where you can give every Profile of bot own runtime & sleeptime. So far i think its a good bot.

Few disadvantages :
-Bot time counts even when you only change options while GUI is connected. So you cant tinker your lootoptions without loose some time except you work on the xml file what bot loads.
-The checkboxxes are buggy. You can enable and disable the options but it doesnt display if checked

Advantages :
-Bot Time doesnt count while not connected to GUI. 24H would mean 24h connected
- GUI looks good and easy to handle
- Speed were fast, bot handled classes good even on inferno MP 6 and Greater (if your gear can handle).
- Ram usage were small I had around 70-80MB on Bot and 800MB on Diablo 3.

I will test it furthermore, but if it keeps what it looks in the first 4 hours i may will use it..

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusio333 View Post
I can confirm this, i buyed a 24h trial account and tested this first on a virtual maschine with a trash account.

About the Bot :
First you login with Bot-Account Data and License .
Then it try to check Data , languanges available are english and chinese.
Then you have a GUI with 3 elements. Logfile , Loot Rules and Options.
Logile display all necesarry like "Looting Item with XY ", Attacking and more. Good made and not to much informations but enough to work with it if something would not work.
Then we come to the Loot Rules. The design remind to an excel sheet. You can give every rule a name + refer to a specific item. Then you can click on " Edit" and add Rules. All Properties are available and you can give it minimum values and minimum Color you want to check. When Item reach all Minimum requirements it will be looted.
Options. You can insert your Username and Passwort, secret Question and battletag + Monsterpower you like to play. You can´t make own farm profiles but they have a good amount of Act 2 and Act 3 Profiles + Levelprofile. You can disable graphic to reduce the usage + you can enable multiboxxing like botting. Insert Party Leader and names of Battletags you want to invite. You have possibility to differe your loot like Loot blue , sell if level is x and above , salvage if reachs y. The Options you can do are easy to understand and can be changed while bot runs. Accountdata is only required if you want to auto reconnect. Bot comes with a Multibot Manager where you can give every Profile of bot own runtime & sleeptime. So far i think its a good bot.

Few disadvantages :
-Bot time counts even when you only change options while GUI is connected. So you cant tinker your lootoptions without loose some time except you work on the xml file what bot loads.
-The checkboxxes are buggy. You can enable and disable the options but it doesnt display if checked

Advantages :
-Bot Time doesnt count while not connected to GUI. 24H would mean 24h connected
- GUI looks good and easy to handle
- Speed were fast, bot handled classes good even on inferno MP 6 and Greater (if your gear can handle).
- Ram usage were small I had around 70-80MB on Bot and 800MB on Diablo 3.

I will test it furthermore, but if it keeps what it looks in the first 4 hours i may will use it..
Objections noted, and thank you for feedback .

The checkbox thingy is under revision^^ and will be corrected in the next releasee within a few days.
Old   #21

Added you via Skype

I will give it a try and will provide as much infos as I can =)
Old   #22

Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoGzone View Post
Added you via Skype

I will give it a try and will provide as much infos as I can =)
Not sure if already added you, or skype bugged but i have no new invitations x) .

Fixes to Stash Filter

New Option "Don't Identify Legendary"

New Option "Battle Move" and the Amount of Mobs to Move Past (Barb/Witch Doctor)
( if no elites or hard monsters nearby it just runs by them... so it goes faster. )

1 key purchase is also avaible ( sorted out with seller )

Various Other Fixes etc. ( checkbox )

Under dev: Barbarian - perma wotb WW-sprint combat style.
Old   #23

Quote:

Under dev: Barbarian - perma wotb WW-sprint combat style.
That would be pretty Nice. A Nice Argument for this bot.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
Old   #24

Quote:
Not sure if already added you, or skype bugged but i have no new invitations x) .
I already bought it yesterday evening

The test starts later this day
Old   #25

THis is hight quality bot, immortal or mimic is nothing against this one, this bot is so **** perfecto!!! And this seller is nice man)
Old   #26

elite*gold: 108
Is there a profile to auto-level a char from 1-60 while beeing afk? If it is, please contact me via pm - i will buy a key.
Old   #27

some1 tried it?
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker0 View Post
Is there a profile to auto-level a char from 1-60 while beeing afk? If it is, please contact me via pm - i will buy a key.
Bot's purpose is farming, so we dont have such a profile, but you can always set it to farm.. lets say normal act 3.. so it levels up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_bvb View Post
some1 tried it?
Read above, there are actually 9 ppl bought it so far^^ and noone said a bad word about it

Now also supports multi d3 hack, meaning that from 1 d3 folder you can run any number of d3 bots simultaneously.
( you had to copy d3 folder somewhere else before )
Old   #29

oh... handryx > can u pls contact me via skype ?)
Old   #30

elite*gold: 108
Hab mir den Bot jetzt mal gekauft. Das Geld ist gerade per PayPal verschickt worden, in den nächsten Minuten sollte die E-Mail mit weiteren Instruktionen folgen. Ich habe aktuell mal nur 1 Key gekauft - ein kurzer erster Bericht folgt, sobald der Bot bei mir ist.

Der Kontakt mit angryD3fan ist jedenfalls sehr nett.

Erstes kurzes Fazit: Entweder bin ich zu dämlich, oder der Bot greift nicht sauber und ordentlich an. Ich muss da noch ein wenig rumprobieren. Autologin funktioniert bei mir bisher sehr zuverlässig. Weiteres folgt.

Closed Thread

Tags
bot, d3, farm, gold, private