Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Immortal Bot 1.47

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
hamm da is noch mer drinn ^^

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager View Post
hamm da is noch mer drinn ^^
Aber die Meldung kennste doch von Cracks auch oder? :-)

Old   #18

Teils ja teils nein merkwürdig is nur das an bestimmten stellen weitere auftauchen wen man den check von site 1 vergleicht
Old   #19

Kommt Ihr euch nicht von eurem Botverkäufer leicht verarscht vor?

Old   #20

<- hab den nicht wollte mir nur mal die datei aufn test pc anschauen
DATEIN SIND VERSEUCHT SEIT ENTPACKEN GIBTS PROBLEME

sobald ich mit dem test pc sürfe und co ( fierfox ) script fehler und co

irgendwelche add sites und co LINK BITTE LÖSCHEN
Old   #21

Da spricht der Profi....
Old   #22

anybody can upload immortal 1.47 again?
Old   #23

Guys take note,that might be a ban wave activate soon.Blizzard has state they will set the time game limit every seession.=(

Guys bad news i get banned 3 accounts and received email from blizzard i got hit 1 ban wave
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by triage View Post
Guys take note,that might be a ban wave activate soon.Blizzard has state they will set the time game limit every seession.=(

Guys bad news i get banned 3 accounts and received email from blizzard i got hit 1 ban wave
Europe or US?
Old   #25

ok bro this is the email i received from blizzard.

Greetings, * * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * * A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts. Account Action: Account ClosureOffense: Unapproved Third Party SoftwareA third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files. Cheat Programs ("Hacks")We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls. Automation Programs ("Bots")We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation. This Diablo III account has been closed by our staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use and our In-Game Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support). Note that any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will neither be refunded nor reversed. Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any Heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new license, or to attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, a new account will overwrite your old, without any prior Heroes or items from the closed account. Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support. We will be unable to investigate account actions over the phone - an online ticket is the only way to contact Account Administration. We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you in advance for respecting our position. Regards,

I got banned at us server

I have notice they mentioned the investigate on the movement speed and way point as justified using bots.Please take note this 2 items for pre-caution.
Old   #26

Ticket is raus!
Old   #27

Any idea where to download warden beast for 1.47 bot? Thanks inadvance