Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Discussion on Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/17/2012, 21:45   #706

elite*gold: 1
The bannwaves for hacking need some time.
Maybe in 2 weeks or maybe 1 month every user of the WPE will be banned. Nobody knows.

Or maybe they do not bann at all. l0l
Old 07/17/2012, 22:04   #707

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,228
Stay tuned, i'll release soon a new method based on my previous patch which don't need any gamefile modification.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/17/2012, 23:54   #708

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumalauta View Post
Stay tuned, i'll release soon a new method based on my previous patch which don't need any gamefile modification.
can't wait
Old 07/18/2012, 00:31   #709

Cool

Quote:
Hope so. Because your previous one was modified battle.net.dll file and was very risky.

Currently the "requirements" are:

- To be with ruRU > enGB selection (in the main window);
- Without modification to any file;
- Without any suspecious .dll files;
- Updatable (which means that the source might be released);
- Universal - working with future patches (if Blizzard don't change sth or reverse it) OR if not - then an integrated "Update" function (which downloads the new .exe / file of the method for the new patch version);
- User-Friendly .

Old 07/18/2012, 02:13   #710

Quote:
lol'd

Good luck with that. You have to modify the client SOMEHOW, whether it's temporary or permanent. It's no longer as simple as hooking WSASend or sending the Login packet with a spoofed locale.

Like most things public, it will get patched and/or banned for. At least my method will still be available for purchase.
Old 07/18/2012, 02:33   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheSky View Post
lol'd

Good luck with that. You have to modify the client SOMEHOW, whether it's temporary or permanent. It's no longer as simple as hooking WSASend or sending the Login packet with a spoofed locale.

Like most things public, it will get patched and/or banned for. At least my method will still be available for purchase.
I'm hoping ur method is the first one which get banned ! fu capitalist!^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2012, 02:43   #712

Important

wow somemany unnecessary bullshit post, just like this one.
i will never get used to posts like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by perignondom View Post
is the current fix work with enUS client?
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_noob View Post
can't wait
Old 07/18/2012, 06:01   #713

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwo View Post
wow somemany unnecessary bullshit post, just like this one.
i will never get used to posts like this
lol talking about unnecessary post.....
Old 07/18/2012, 08:42   #714

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheSky View Post
lol'd

lol'd

You misunderstood my sentence, i didn't said that i won't modify the client, i just said i won't do any static modification to the gamefiles.

Injecting a dll into the game process is as risky as patching any gamefile.

Don't act like if you were the only one who has found a solution to bypass the error 82 since the last patch, because in fact, you're not and your attitude is annoying, your paying fix will be cracked in a few time, and trust me you won't be the 1st to complain on this forum.

Greedy people..
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/18/2012, 08:59   #715

Jumalauta we trust you and good luck hacking D3 RU. Hope you will make it work )
Old 07/18/2012, 09:32   #716

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawny View Post
lol talking about unnecessary post.....
are you kidding me, thats why i said "just like this one"
Old 07/18/2012, 11:45   #717

Received Thanks: 1,750
Well, first thanks to jumalauta for this awesome tool, really liked the 8-bit music haha.
I patched my .dll and tried to apply the WPE filter but unfortunately, nothing changed.
My client keeps crashing after logging in (crashes at step 3 of the log in process)
Old 07/18/2012, 13:58   #718

what are you talking about? There is no patch yet. Old patch doesn't work anymore, you need modified exe or just wait for more safe fix. Like jumalauta said, he is working on it.
Old 07/18/2012, 16:08   #719

just buy the fix of firefromthe sky. hes legit and 4€ is nothing compared to 40-50€ for EU game.
Old 07/18/2012, 16:20   #720

I wont buy a fix for which I can get banned.... no way!
and.. after 16 updates u payed 44 euro for that fix! lol
Closed Thread