Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Closed Thread

Old   #556

elite*gold: 0
nice all we need now is a coder who can complete it and open up his donation box and soon as we donate / verify donation he can give us source/files. I think it will be very hard to find someone though i think.

Old   #557

another 20 ---> 170
gogo more donators!

Old   #558

Well i dont really have so much (otherwise i wouldnt have taken a cheap RU-Key lol) but i'll try to donate something too if it helps.
Old   #559

^same with me. $30 is a pretty big amount in my country. But, if anyone can come with a solution, I am willing to contribute $10 from my side. If I make some good cash in the RMAH, I will definitely contribute more to the donation pool. But for now, $10 is guaranteed from my side.

Old   #560

why not just share the fix if someone gets it, i thought this was a community here and we are all in the boat with the same problem
Old   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by deselby83 View Post
why not just share the fix if someone gets it, i thought this was a community here and we are all in the boat with the same problem
Oh is that why this website has a VIP or premium section for people who pay? This is the same thing but donators who donate to the coder for his time and effort gets the source and files.
Old   #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by deselby83 View Post
We're all in the same boat with the problem, yet some of us are taking larger initiatives to see a resolution be had. Myself? I'm doing a ASM comparison between the exe's (I'm extremely rusty at REing I havnt touched olly in 2 years) and also throwing out $ incentive to anyone who does figure it out.

Why should we share a fix we pushed out with $ incentive, so those who didn't contribute to the $ incentive can use it too? That's like paying for a hooker, and saying "ok, ive used her for 1 minute, the next 59 minutes everone else can take a turn." No, I'd rather the entire hour to myself because /i/ contributed.
Old   #563

Wenn ich das richtig sehe, wird es keine Lösung so einfach geben.
36 Pakete werden geschickt, die ersten sind nur hey wo ist der patch server.

Die restlichen enthalten bei korrektem Login und bei dem fehlerhaften login jede menge "verschlüsselt" oder
"trash" sind aber identisch so beim groben vergleich neben einander.

Das sind die 2 Möglichkeiten die man nehmen kann um Leute die meine Winsocket pakete auslesen daran zu hindern.... Viel Hoffnung hab ich nicht, ich wüsste nicht wie man das entschlüsseln oder entmüllen soll.
Old   #564

Quote:
coz some are working hard to work this problem out and the others just wait for it to be done. I don't have skills to work this out so i can at least offer some money for those who are really working. 20$ from me.
Old   #565

With Specials 20$ brings it to a 200$ total To whom ever can get it fixed as long as everyone who said they would donate donates

If we cannot get a fix soon, i might have to sell off my Russian accounts =( and use the money i get back to go towards English keys. Next time i'm just gonna buy full price haha considering this cost me more in the long run anyway.

PS: If you want to buy cheap accounts i will sell, 4 Russian Accounts for 90$ USD. 3 of the 4 Accounts have Barbs which are all Female and all at Level 20. The other 4th account has a lvl 60 DH. Hardly ever used them the 3 barb accounts just bought like literally 2 days ago, and i can also send you the Image scan of the key that the accounts were registered with. PS each account is registered on their own key for easy transfer.

PM if you want to buy them.
Old   #566

If we do pay someone to do this, we also have to make sure he will take care of any future measure blizzard would take.

Would you really pay someone 40$ when you could actually buy the game for a little more ?
Old   #567

ron_paul is right. why paying someone that much if u can buy the game with that money? but on the other hand I'd rather give it to someone else than blizzard.
Old   #568

Hi all !

Had the same problem, so wait & see.

I don't understand everything... Someone can find / know a start of issue, but he want donate to him ?

STFU.

When error 8x activated, deathkeeper / necr0 / Blehme / ColdFever offered their issues for community. If we want to donate, it's to our mind, and not because someone ask for it. They worked great, and personnaly help if we still had problem. (Thx deathkeeper for skype assistance )

So, donate isn't a quicly way to have an issue.

Be patient, play in your locale cd key language if you want, or wait. But stop think to donate to a person will be the solution.

IF there is a solution, someone will find it ! So, you can donate after in order to thank him
Old   #569

Please you all stop to talk ****. This is a bot and exploid section. If you cant say anythink helpfull keep it to yourself.

I was doing a little debug of the exe File and found somethink like this:

00CA800A 6830C73E01 push SSZ013EC730_sUIBattlenet_Login_OnHeroLogout_
013D2538 7353637265656E4D616E616765725F4F6E486572+ db 'sScreenManager_OnHeroLogout_FinishExitAllScreens: Error logging out of hero (err=%d %s)',0Ah,0

It makes me think there is a funktion that is exiting all Screens of Diablo III and thats why its shutting down. Is there anybody out there who is haveing the same clue or haveinh a better one?
Old   #570

may it be, that maybe it's starting a new process which sends packages to check for the language.
I tried to find it trough task manager xD but with no success
If the files are not identical the game crashes

Closed Thread