Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Closed Thread

Old   #691

elite*gold: 0
erstmal abwarten ob wir alle unsere accounts bis dahin noch haben

Old   #692

elite*gold: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr1nch1985 View Post
erstmal abwarten ob wir alle unsere accounts bis dahin noch haben
ich zock seitdem die gemoddete exe draußen ist und bis jetzt kein bann!

Old   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheSky View Post
Buy my bypass instead.
no
Old   #694

elite*gold: 27
Für mich ist es so.. Bannen sie mich hör ich auf zu zocken. Bannen sie mich nicht zock ich weiter... Bezweifle stark das die bannen ... bei der WPE PRO Methode wurden auch pakete verfälscht und sie haben nicht gebannt soweit ich weis.

Old   #695

Hey sorry das ich jetzt hier Frage aber ich verfolge immer die Patches von necrotoolz auf Sourceforge aber ich glaube der hat bis jetzt noch kein Update rausgehauen kann mir da einer von euch evntl sagen was ich machen kann und welche Methode am Sinvollsten btw immoment am besten und langwirigsten Funzt ?
Old   #696

Schau mal im ersten Post, da steht alles was du brauchst :-)

Zur Zeit gibt es nur die modded exe und wie lange die funzen wird kann dir keiner sagen.

LG
Wurmi
Old   #697

The best way (after used the VM Routing solution) is patching.

I didn't want to use it because they were another solution, and i didn't want to play with modified files. So, now, we have to use a modified Diablo III.exe... It isn't very important ...

So :
Download Diablo.exe in our language
Download the update patch : Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Patch your game, and then, replace you diablo.exe.

Enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
The other solution is to buy the secure and far more safe method sold by myself and firefromthesky...

cant guarantee 100% safe, but I know for a fact the method your using is 0% safe.
I am bagging you not to post anymore about your patch in my thread. I just don't want to support your way of dealing with this situation.

I can understand that the guys who made the bot Demonbuddy or Hellbuddy are selling there bot via an authentication-system because the professional gold sellers are making a lot of money with these bots.

But when it comes to changing the language nobody is going to make a real profit out of it. Bots are still running with a Russian client. The only people having a real advantage of changing the language are the regular gamers who can't read or understand Russian.

If you are not planning on releasing your fix for free or at least giving the one or the other hint on how to find a better way than using changed exe files, please use your own thread.
Thanks
19 Users
Old   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkeeper View Post
I am bagging you not to post anymore about your patch in my thread. I just don't want to support your way of dealing with this situation.

I can understand that the guys who made the bot Demonbuddy or Hellbuddy are selling there bot via an authentication-system because the professional gold sellers are making a lot of money with these bots.

But when it comes to changing the language nobody is going to make a real profit out of it. Bots are still running with a Russian client. The only people having a real advantage of changing the language are the regular gamers who can't read or understand Russian.

If you are not planning on releasing your fix for free or at least giving the one or the other hint on how to find a better way than using changed exe files, please use your own thread.

+1
Old   #700

Deathkeeper FTW
Old   #701

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkeeper View Post

Totally agree. I've downloaded Altusir's patcher source and some injection source of the previous fix. I thought maybe it could be possible to make one injector with 2step fix. But one is C++ and second in C#. Plus i know only basics of these languages (I'm more familiar with PHP and JavaScript). Well as there is an example of injection and 2nd step patch, maybe someone could integrate exe patcher into injector? I don't know if I will be able to do so.

Maybe you, deathkeeper, could try to make it as you would have injector source? You would have to only do same thing in the process like you did to exe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The things Warden currently looks for in-process includes but is not limited to:
Model edits.
Known cheat modules (DLLs)
Known modifications to game functions
Known cheating addons
Speedhacks
Known API hooks from cheats

The things Warden currently looks for out-of-process includes but is not limited to:
Known cheating drivers
Now I'm not sure which method is most safe..
Old   #702

Wait a bit for a solution. Sittin here with my Mentor and trying to figure out a way to create a safe method. For now, the only way is to patch and spoof. If a safe solution is possible, i'll explain the method and release a sourcecode, so everyone who created an injector can add this feature.

@walentaz: you hafe to patch only once. So patch and then use the injector/spoofer. As its written: "is not limited to" :/

@all: somebody's here who has an (ruRU) account which can be used for some tests? Cant promisse that it wont be flagged :/
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #703

is the current fix work with enUS client?
Old   #704

Should be. Can you choose it in the patcher? If so, then it should work. All diablo iii.exes are the same (at least ruru and dede).
Old   #705

What is interesting, why there is no bans yet (at least nobody said about being banned). Maybe blizzard gives a sh*t about these language hacks? lol what doesn't mean I wish someone to get banned. It is just strange...

Closed Thread