Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Discussion on Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2012, 14:23   #646

elite*gold: 0
thx @deathkeeper. Works perfectly fine.
Old 07/15/2012, 14:39   #647

Also bei mir kommt jetzt immer: "Eine wichtige Datei konnte nicht ausgeführt werden. Bitte schließen Sie alle anderen Anwendungen, deaktivieren Sie vorübergehend Ihre Antivirensoftware und versuchen Sie es erneut oder loggen Sie sich als Administrator ein und versuchen Sie es erneut." Ich komm also nicht mal dazu mich einzuloggen..
Old 07/15/2012, 14:47   #648

Einfach PC neu starten...Hat ich auch schon
Old 07/15/2012, 15:39   #649

The modified exe + WPE Pro worked for me, so hopefully we don't get banned
Old 07/15/2012, 15:42   #650

Ich trau mich nicht das zu benutzen. Ich hoffe es gibt demnächst noch ne andere Variante, so ähnlich wie die für 10$.

Zum GLück grad KLausurenphase
Old 07/15/2012, 15:49   #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventil4o View Post
The modified exe + WPE Pro worked for me, so hopefully we don't get banned
where did u get the modified exe ;/
Old 07/15/2012, 15:57   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by cresi View Post
where did u get the modified exe ;/
look at the first post the red and the downlaod sit at the end of the first post
Old 07/15/2012, 17:14   #653

I wonder if blizzard would believe that MD5 checksum has changed because of virus infection?
Old 07/15/2012, 17:27   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by walentaz View Post
I wonder if blizzard would believe that MD5 checksum has changed because of virus infection?
It doesn't matter, because probably they would just ignore you and your arguments for being banned unfairly.
Old 07/15/2012, 17:54   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventil4o View Post
It doesn't matter, because probably they would just ignore you and your arguments for being banned unfairly.
Well I'm sharing my thoughts because this method is detectable as hell, MD5 checksum is different than original one because of reassembling.

D3 is first game i bought from blizzard (sadly they've made it to be russian only) so first thoughts entering blizzard's online world was like "welcome to Soviet union" lol. This is world where customer has no rights, you can't discuss about GM's on theirs forum, you can't complain about anything because most of the time you are ignored, they can assure something to work, but do opposite. Ban for this, ban for that.. When i read blizzard forums and see what some people are banned for I have no other words than soviet union!

Hopefully in near future someone will improve this hack (f.e. some kind of injection into game process or disabling warden).
Old 07/15/2012, 18:06   #656

One question - a bit OT maybe...

all my ru clients are labeled as "global" in my battle.net accounts same for everyone?! That's somehow strange, as you can't differ between ru and real global keys...
Old 07/15/2012, 18:08   #657

WTF bei mir hat das mit der veränderten Datei ohne WPE Pro geklappt? *verwirrt*
Ich hab die Datei Diablo III deDE runtergeladen und hab sie mit der Originalen Datei ersetzt dann hab ich D3 und WPE Pro gestartet und hab mich eingeloggt und ES GING
Aber Warum!
Old 07/15/2012, 18:15   #658

Unhappy

I for myself wondering about what happened to the community. I mean i am not that old that i can say in the past everything was better but when i see guys on here selling a language changer for 10 bugs using an auth-system like demonbuddy or hellbuddy it makes me sad. Just imagine groups like razor1911 or skidrow would start doing such things.

In the "good old days" we shared the information and helped each other to find the best way possible. I am sorry for not being capable of doing a serious debugging or to program hooks and injections but at least i am trying to do something and shear my information for free.

I realy hope there are still guys out there who are working on a better way of doing a language bypass and share there workaround for free.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/15/2012, 18:28   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrekIII View Post
One question - a bit OT maybe...

all my ru clients are labeled as "global" in my battle.net accounts same for everyone?! That's somehow strange, as you can't differ between ru and real global keys...
jeah me too but i cant use the RU-key i a German Client
Old 07/15/2012, 18:31   #660

Me to Deathkeeper is very sad someone sell thos solution on 10punds...Comunication SKIDROW or Reloaded do this all for free...and guys tips hellbuddy and more do only for money...good old day is all on free and help all them...here only scare and me GET BAN and never more play only buy one more LICENCS:.... only you do somthing but better solution is better and nobody help you... its vary sad all things only for money....
Closed Thread