Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1.13 Aurastacking script /Autoit\ not fixed!

Discussion on 1.13 Aurastacking script /Autoit\ not fixed! within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/12/2010, 05:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
dat is strange, who has tamed so fast:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by †deЯbe† View Post
dat is strange, wer hat den so schnell gezahmt
Make sure and have merc screen and inventory up and this stacking script will work flawless.

....................( )...............

oh yes : )
Old 03/26/2011, 22:24   #32

Hmm. das ja alles sehr intressant
aber. ich bin ziemlich neu bei allen diesen sachen!'
z.b hab kein plan wie ich dein hack/script installieren soll x)
und. das zeigt der bei mir als virus an
Bitte um hilfe <3
Old 03/27/2011, 01:18   #33

Received Thanks: 2,205
schau mal da rein
->

closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autoit Script als nicht Autoit erkennbar machen
02/22/2013 - AutoIt - 22 Replies
Hallo es haben wiele bestimmt schon gesehn das w0uter mal eine Anleitung gepostet hat wie man ein Autoit script so umbaut das es keins mehr ist. Die anleitung ist aber leider weg :( Dann habe ich mich selber rangesetz und was ausprobiert aber hat nichts gebracht. Dann habe ich geguckt bis wohin sein script geht als ... (kA wie man das nent halt das im hex editor ganz links diese 0x zahlen) und davor habe ich ein ha genauso eins gemacht und verglichen. Am anfang habe ich bemerkt es fengt...
[RELEASE]Fixed Wall Hack Script
06/07/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 43 Replies
I don't know if anybody else has this issue, but I did, and I fixed the wall hack script. When I tried to turn off wall hack and then re-load to a new map, my game would crash. This script allows you to turn wall hack on or off without crashing. My Script: (doesn't put walls back, but lets you stop using wall hack if you're going to DF or something) Bottomy's Script (allows turn-off, and puts walls back to original):
Fixed rebirth script
01/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
Hi everyone, First of all, my apologies for the text wall, but you'll get to know the root of the problem and hopefully learn something new. :p The following script is based on Janvier123's original rebirth script. However, there is a big difference between this one and the original one: the original one can be exploited, this one can't. I'm not sure if this was documented before and/or if anyone released a fixed one, so I decided to post this up anywayz. To get started, let me explain...
olly convert your CE script to ollydbg repair fuction that anantasia fixed
11/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
was wondering f u could do the olly convert your CE script just like what u did on sv 1.17 this is the code anantasia made hope u can help me really appriciate it :P //code from here to '' will be used to enable the cheat alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough label(returnhere) label(exit) label(check1) label(check2)