Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"HCBot Clan Leader Bot Evaluation Test"

Discussion on "HCBot Clan Leader Bot Evaluation Test" within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation "HCBot Clan Leader Bot Evaluation Test"

Im Back After A While Of Absence

This bot is not only for the leaders its for everyone who wants to push all they can from there bots or who has a slow computer that other bots dont work right on or for those with slow internet its also for a person who wants an easy to setup no brainer bot also for the person who wants a bot that gives the most features till date or as ive been told.

also for the clan leaders its a bot that will make ur clan stand out compared to other clans it will make the process of rushing members and helping them transfer items something automatic while ur using ur chars to magicfind simple the member will just whisper ur bot a command of Rjoin Gamename/Password and the bot will stop magic finding and join the game and rush that person it will also wait for that person to get a bumper to proceed to do ancients/baal also the person in the game can give the bot a command of Djoin gamename/pass to let the bot know what game to join after the rush to continue Also the bot once in a rush cant be called by another person. for transfering the member will do a command of Tjoin gamename/password and the bot will join the game and give the person up to 30 minutes to transfer and at anytime the person who called the bot in can send a command of DExit and the bot will leave and go back to magic finding. All this automatically. Also u and the person in the game getting a rush can change what boss or quest the bot does You by pressing the page up them by telling the bot what boss via Dandy,Dcube,Dammy,Dstaff etc etc.

The bot will automatically adjust to the best speeds adapting to ur computers lagg./internet. AND many many many more features

also people can whisper/msg ur bot Dmsg and leave u a message that will be displayed on the screen of the Manager all items are logged aswell with there lvls and places that u got them AND LOTS more features

the leach features are really a follow bot feature that will follow u all of act 4 and 5 while keeping a safe distance. so it doesnt get killed.
Old 06/01/2010, 06:02   #2

Arrow HCBot Eval Clan Leaders Come In.

Well me and a friend have decided to just give out eval copies to test just incase its a new beta bot im working on For clan Leaders

have you ever wanted to have a bot that can be called by ur clan members to there games to help there transfer or get a rush? and be controlled by the members completely like if they where using ur computer and once the bot was done with them or they tell the bot to leave or after a certain time. the bot will go back to magic finding on it own. and do this 24/7 with no error and no input from you well this is the bot for u

it is targeted for the Clan Leaders or the High Command Members Of The Clan Hence The Name HCBot Or High Command Bot.

Or download Rar From Here:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HCBot.jpg (180.3 KB, 88 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar HCBot By PoisonXA - Eval.rar (1.95 MB, 22 views)
Old 06/01/2010, 06:44   #3

Kal_el And Tablet Test It And Pm Me Thank You. everyone else just post here what u think including some of u flamers that i know will come around to flame aswell
Old 06/01/2010, 07:24   #4

downloadet und test it later
and looks nice btw
Old 06/01/2010, 19:48   #5

yea it is nice u can change bosses/botmode/leachermode everything basicly on that menu without turning off the bot. u can change the rush settings inside of diablo basicly by pressing the page up it will scroll threw quests n bosses it gives all wps also.. the person in the game that requested a rush can also control the bot via commands like Dandy will do andy Dduriel will do duriel Ddiablo will do diablo etc etc Dtp will give him a tp Dwps will give him all wps Rjoin will call ur bot into his game basicly the bot will stop magic finding and join the requested game for a rush. they can send u messages to that console via Dmsg Message the rush command is Rjoin gamename/password All the settings can be found inside the readme. or on my website. in the readme the bot is really nice took me a while to get it to where it is. ALSO:: the bot adjusts to ur computer speeds automatically theres no delays on this bot at all it just basicly adjusts to ur lag/computer speed.
Old 06/01/2010, 19:59   #6

Received Thanks: 2,205
JS32.DLL ?
need?
Old 06/01/2010, 20:14   #7

the leecher script wont work LeaderAA error
Old 06/01/2010, 20:29   #8

u have to make sure u put the "" so it has to say "AccountName" <~~~ like that
Old 06/01/2010, 20:29   #9

yes it needs either js32 or js64 on some computers if u have the java runtime thatll work too.
Old 06/01/2010, 20:30   #10

kal_el can u change th ename of this post to HCBot Eval Release for Clan Leaders? please and thank u
Old 06/01/2010, 20:42   #11

bump
Old 06/01/2010, 20:49   #12

Looks nice
This could be a nice feauture for my clan
Old 06/01/2010, 20:56   #13

thats the whole points and if ur intrested in unlocking it forever shoot me an email or my partner.
Mine is .
And his is : kk.
Old 06/01/2010, 21:18   #14

i did that thing with the leader acc ofc
Old 06/01/2010, 21:33   #15

well try redownloading and this time just replace the accountname without touching the "" or the k thats a little behind from it. and try again.. i dont know what to tell u because i havent had that problem yet.. ever..
Closed Thread