Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

When is D3 coming out?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
?? When is D3 coming out?

Old   #2

there is no ETA atm

Old   #3

There is no one to defeat all the devils are dead.
Old   #4

Old   #5

Well if you have a read around. blizzard MAY be making a D3 and the point of the game is that heavens is invading hell and you must help. souds cool in my opinion, also the are thinking of making it an MMORPG..... this makes it easier to exploit as you can use a bot all night without changing servers. **** easy. in my opinion i dont think that blizzard would abandon their most popular game so quickly, they made it one of the hardest games to hack, and i bet D3 is going to be even harder. keep your eye open for new as it took blizzard around 7 years to make diablo 2 (back in the day) shouldnt take that long in this day and age.
Happy Hacking
Shadow
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_Zone@Apr 11 2006, 00:56
Well if you have a read around. blizzard MAY be making a D3 and the point of the game is that heavens is invading hell and you must help. souds cool in my opinion, also the are thinking of making it an MMORPG..... this makes it easier to exploit as you can use a bot all night without changing servers. **** easy. in my opinion i dont think that blizzard would abandon their most popular game so quickly, they made it one of the hardest games to hack, and i bet D3 is going to be even harder. keep your eye open for new as it took blizzard around 7 years to make diablo 2 (back in the day) shouldnt take that long in this day and age.
Happy Hacking
Shadow
d2 is not one of blizzards most popular game...World of Warcraft is...d2 is one of the least popular -.-
Old   #7

xtimothy must be outta his mind lmao after 5 years d2 online is still being played by easily more than 1 million ppl
Old   #8

Quote:
d2 is not one of blizzards most popular game...World of Warcraft is...d2 is one of the least popular -.-
Well theres a reason then, Why would they make a new version for the least popular game they have. Last time i checked Diablo 2, there latest update is pretty long ago.
Old   #9

take a look at
there can you read all important things about the game^^
Old   #10

well they have allready made the music to it so it would be odd if it dossent make one =) and btw no matter what it will be the most played game ever in history i buy it no matter how bad it turns out and i have allready arranged with one of my friends that we are taken 2 weeks veacation from work and just play on the same char first me 12 hours then he 12 hours and on and on and.... until we reach max lvl thats for sure XD...
Old   #11

You're planing fast, it wasn't even announced

blizzard will need at least so much time to create diablo 3 as they needed to create diablo 2, so don't go in trance too fast
Old   #12

least popular game is Lost Vikings
d2 is very popular lol
Old   #13

elite*gold: 270
laut einigen berichten udn beweißen wurde diablo
1. nciht von blizzard entwickelt sondern von einem hobbyprogramierer der jahrelang ignoriert wurde udn angeblich seine partente vergessenhatt,und es gibt jetzt einen streit bezüglich diablo3 udn blizzard ist vll dazu gezwungen diablo aufzugenebn....

auserdem hatt blizz diablo3 bereits fertig(zu 70%) darf es allerdings wegen einem gerichtlichen beschluss nicht vertreiben.ob dies der warheit entsprcht weiß ich ncith allerdings wurde es mehrfach bestetigt!!!!

M.f.G Kss
Old   #14

Das mit den Hoppyprogrammier ist teil weise war, wenn ichden link noch finde postet ich ihn.
So weit ich weis soll Diablo3 kommen bloss in ein mix von Diablo und Starcraft ich weis nicht obs wahr ist.
Old   #15

Diablo 3 seem nicer lol i buying if it coming out =)

Closed Thread