Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tao bot, Coming Soon!

Discussion on Tao bot, Coming Soon! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Well I'm finally going to make a contribution to elitepvpers, a tao bot. Yes, im very aware theres plenty of tao bots but I'm just learning AutoIt scripting and thought it might be a litlte contribution to the site. I'm posting this to ask u what u want to be on the bot, so far im going to add:

Auto spellcaster on yourself
Auto firecircle lving

I can add a auto-reconnect as Dantrius has made, but just add it in my program, or if you just want it left out tell me.

I can also add any type of macro making, clicking, to help u with daily life on conquer .

P.S. Please don't come in here flaming, all im trying to do is contribute a little bit to the site, later on ill be making more complexed programs, but im jsut learning AutoIt now and learning C++ might be a while .

Thank you for your cooperation,

swords
Old 02/10/2006, 20:38   #2

Rofl! ****, i swore i was in bot section, admin please move this thread to bot,macro section please, TY lol.
Old 02/10/2006, 23:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Will it work with windows 2k?
Old 02/11/2006, 03:12   #4

So...autoclicker? :/
Old 02/11/2006, 06:16   #5

kevinwisbith: Yes should work on ANY operating system that can download a exe file

Hacks: Yes it can be auto-clicker if people want it to be added, but if only 1 person wants it i probably won't add but if some other people want it, yes i will add it to any specific need u want it to click for.

And if any of you are confused the Auto spell caster will probably work for just stigma, star of accuracy, firecircle, shield, meditation, invisable, and all the healing ones.

And i can add other auto click things such as right click for mining or right click for arrow shooting.

O ya i just thought of new idea that would be easy, auto-arrow shooter . I'm not sure if i could have it to re-equip, but I could make it just for it right clicks super fast and it keeps looping so for archers all you would have to do is jump around and the right clicking would be done for you . Would also work for spell casting for like gw manually hitting others, by just moving your mouse over them in Team mode and it will auto-attack fast.

AND YES! I know many people have made these things seperate, im just gooing to make them in A LOT SIMPLER form of program and all in one, the program Will be probably just 1 window and you will be able to check, and uncheck the things u want, and hit an F key or hit a run button on the program window and the things will spring into life

Please post here for any NEW ideas, ty.

P.S. Admins can you please move this thread to bots/macros for i don't get in trouble by lowyr ty

swords
Old 02/12/2006, 17:29   #6

Ok no more responses from the public? If noone wants/or is gonna use this program i might as well not work on it...
Old 02/12/2006, 17:48   #7

I want it..
Old 02/12/2006, 20:50   #8

well im glad kevin responded, therefore he will get 3 requests that he wants on the program, kevin what do u want extra that i have not mentioned? You may also ask for the reconnect feature, since i said i wont make it unless someone requested.

Requestments will me accepted later on after im done with kevins, im just going to do kevins first since he was the only one that responded and that actually cares. Ty all and dont think your wont get requests accepted, you will just have to wait tho. That is all, and kevin ill be waiting for your requests, and once i release the program your requests will be on there if u dont request something way too hard.

swords
Old 02/12/2006, 21:52   #9

Experience calculator, Xp Skill leveler, And.. umm.. Is it possible to set it to hop to a certain place, by like maybe opeing the map and clicking a place? That would be so helpful.
Old 02/13/2006, 02:21   #10

uhh im not sure about xp skills lvler, cuz i would ahve to make it for it reads packets to see when it comes, and i cant do that . What do you mean about calculator? And for the map thing i could do it but really theres no point because 1. it might click a monster and screw it up, 2. You could only set it to one point if i made it.

Lol so explain the calculator thing and then give me 2 more dieas and ill get back to you to see if they will work
Old 02/13/2006, 03:11   #11

Like, it sees how much exp you are getting and figures out how long until that skill, or your level levels. That would be a big help. I dont think that would be hard to do.

Second idea.. Hmm. If you could make something that attacks monsters, but hops away when they get too close. Basically a autoattacker. I don't know anything about programming so i'm just throwing out ideas.

Third Idea.. pfftt... *Thinks* I know what I need, but I dont think it's possible to make. Something that would scan items in the market, like you could open it. And stand by someone, and it would display all the items being sold of the people on your screen. I'm not sure if thats possible or not.
Old 02/13/2006, 03:44   #12

Well the level thing isnt really possible because once u have lvled it changes, it gets slower and slower,

2nd idea: The auto attack thing once again is packet sending based, i mean auto firecircle and auto scatter will work great

3rd idea: im not sure if thats even possible with c++ lol

Btw everyone, I can make it for Spirital healing and DH, and meditation lvling...
Old 02/13/2006, 03:46   #13

I know.. it figures out how much it takes to level. What is possible? Because im running out of ideas.
Old 02/13/2006, 14:27   #14

Kevin ill get back to you in msges for we dont flood my topic lol.
Ok for everyone thats confused here, here is all whats going to be on the program.

Auto Spell caster for: stigma, shield, invisible, star of accuracy, and ALL the healing ones.

Auto Fire circle lvler and scatter

Auto re-equip mana and re-equip arrows

Auto lvl meditation and divine hare

(I will work on spirital healing after i release version 1 of my program because i will have to set up little be more complicated code for spirtal healing with the love forever thing etc...)

If anyone has any ideas to this please pm me, ty . The ideas have to be kinda macro related, im not yet to packet sending coding like chocoman :P

Thank you,

swords
Old 02/13/2006, 15:00   #15

if you make it working in background, or with minimised co (which means no autoclicker) then heaps o'karma running at you :}