Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2: Resurrected
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for bot, ready to pay a lot

Discussion on Looking for bot, ready to pay a lot within the Diablo 2: Resurrected forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for bot, ready to pay a lot

Old 10/03/2021, 13:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yacrdr View Post
He pays with air

He told me that he would pay $k for a bot for personal use that probably would cost few hundreads, and he will pay you only once you waist time to develop it and he test it before and without a middleman.
Old 10/04/2021, 20:26   #3

Lmao two of you have less than 5 posts and the guy with 27 posts has a confirmed scam strike in his trade history. This will end well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2021, 09:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuGFX View Post
He pays with air

He told me that he would pay $k for a bot for personal use that probably would cost few hundreads, and he will pay you only once you waist time to develop it and he test it before and without a middleman.
Don't trade with this guy his clearly a scammer, new account and searching for people to scam at the moment and when the guy didn't wanna get scammed he decided to come here and cry that he wasn't able to scam thread starter. lmao

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for rust cheat, willing to pay a lot.
01/17/2019 - Rust Trading - 2 Replies
Title says it all, I am willing to pay up to around 250 a month. Add me YouLikeMyAim#8911, and good luck trying to scam me I know how every cheat looks like. :)
[Buying] LOOKING FOR FORTNITE HACK IM READY TO PAY GOOD!
06/30/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
DISCORD: EinfachAlan#0054
[Buying] I'LL PAY A LOT LOOKING FOR GB2 HIGH RANK ACCOUNT
02/07/2017 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i'm looking for a GB2 account with at least colonel. My bugget go up to 600 euro, for a general account. :pimp: Skype; Niklas-zero
[Info]Bot A Lot hilfe auf Deutsch / Bot a Lot Help.Me german
07/06/2013 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
ich habe hier mal die Bot a Lot hilfe so gut es ging auf Deutsch übersetzt i have translate the Help.Me to german so good as i can. Help.Me Select Bot with Combobox Note Set Game to 800x600 windowed mod for all Bot´s Bot durch anklicken im menü auswählen. Info im Spiel die auflösung auf 800x600 im fernstermodus einstellen.
Looking for Paid Catacomb Map (Ready to pay $100)
03/20/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for really working with original features Catacomb Map. I'm ready for who can add map into my map. The map should be 7 floor and bugless. Clientside and server side should work also. Also map should be added into my metin2 file. Also an instruction how to add map into my file should be supplied. You can contact me via Skype Skype ID : VPSCUBE