Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jarvis - The PindleBot

Discussion on Jarvis - The PindleBot within the Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jarvis - The PindleBot

PLEASE NOTE: D2RASSIST.COM IS A SCAM WEBSITE - THEY SELL YOU A OUTDATED AND CRACKED VERSION WITH MISSING FEATURES - DO NOT BUY JARVIS FROM THERE!!

OUR DISCORD GOT HACKED BY D2RASSIST.COM - PLEASE WAIT FOR A NEW DISCORD TO BE UP

Hey guys.
As most of you know, I posted around a month ago that I was working on my pindle bot and needed beta testers! THE BOT IS FINALY HERE!

The bot has the following features:
multiple fail checks (checks if game is crashed, reopens game, fail to join game, fail to create game etc)
Revive merc + take body if dead
Pickit built with images (currently picking up all uniques and tal armor, rare rings, tiaras, diadems, circlets, grand charms, small charms, jewels etc) - easy to add extra items
Stashing looted (Stashing in the first 3 stashes)
Health checker (Takes potion if low before pindle and chickens if getting too low while fighting pindle)
Chicken (Leaves game if health is getting too low)

Requirements:
Blizz sorc (Can work with Fireball sorc as well, but not as efficient)
Relative decent merc who doesnt die every game. (if he can tank pindle for 5 seconds, its good)

The bot does use your mouse and keyboard, but doesnt read ANY memory or inject ANYTHING in to the game, so it will look like you're playing your self.
Can easily be launched on Virtual Machines

(Have been running the bot my self since week 1 ~10 hours a day and from there upgraded it slowly - still no ban)

Mainly looking for d2jsp forum gold and ingame items, however I do also accept real money trading..

This is a one time payment and you can run it with as many instances as you like!
Mainly looking for d2jsp forum gold and ingame items, however I do also accept real money trading..

This is a one time payment and you can run it with as many instances as you like!

Looking for around 4.000 fg, 100$ or ingame items equally to ~Ber rune

Will sell it 50 times to keep it semi private and safe (Proof of bot will be given before payment)

Link for video:

A discord have been created for further support as well.
Old 02/07/2022, 18:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please notice this is not even your code and you are try bash other users for using it when you took it from original developer

also you closed your discord yourself and renamed to azure bot. we saw the thread on oc, d2rassist not here to defend themselves they have top quality hack and their packet bot is best they do not need to scam user for pindle bot that you are try push as your own.

btw jarvis source code is here code deception.net/index.php?/topic/14824-jarvis-latest-18-release-pindle-farming-bot/
Old 02/07/2022, 21:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity666 View Post
Please notice this is not even your code and you are try bash other users for using it when you took it from original developer

also you closed your discord yourself and renamed to azure bot. we saw the thread on oc, d2rassist not here to defend themselves they have top quality hack and their packet bot is best they do not need to scam user for pindle bot that you are try push as your own.

btw jarvis source code is here code deception.net/index.php?/topic/14824-jarvis-latest-18-release-pindle-farming-bot/
hello & guten abend, thank you for bringing this to my attention (not really but this allan guy (full name i will not disclose but has been harassing us even our payment processors in attempt to get them close, which he did by making payments and doing chargebacks to our stripe account) would also lying about many things about this bot and about our business to others, i will not entertain such foolery. But i wil invite all users to our latest bot to beta test it as it is nearing completion, the JieGuan Take Over Packet function bot that runs in the background, it navigates during loading screens because it works based off memory attach just like our ZhiPei Dominate tool. If Allan was smart he would have made a tool that utilizes our hack to farm any boss, turns out he is not a coder so he needs to stick to what he knows and his ecommerce shops, not attempting to lie about software he did not make in attempt to make a quick buck.

Here you will find a compilation of our packet bot that will remain undetected just like our zhipei tool. We invite you to beta test it at no cost, currently supported classea are hdin & sorc, the pickit uses nip files like kolbot. If you know how to setup kolbot you will find our bot very easy to setup. It is surprising though how many people skip a readme instruction so we must warn any users who are wanting to test it will have to understand how to read a configuration file and be able to set it up correctly, you will be removed from our testing group if you ask for help setting it up.