Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fake an item (scripting)

Discussion on Fake an item (scripting) within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fake an item (scripting)

Hi, anyone knows how to do this, lets say that i have xml logging installed and working and the bot is on and running pindle, can i write a line in NTPindleskin.ntj that sends a fake item (item choosed bymyselfe) to imtelogger.ntl file instead of wating for the bot to find an item. i need to have this for test issues

Similar Threads Similar Threads
item duper - real or fake?
04/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 14 Replies
# deleted Guys, check this video out. Real or fake? Is it even possible? :bandit:
Fake Item links in chat?
04/23/2010 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte die Itemnamen im chat so ändern dass sie auch von anderen Spielern gelesen werden können. Ich erinnere mich dass man früher mal so was machen konnte : /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cff71d5ff\ 124Hspell:25898\124h\124h\124r"); um die namen zu ändern doch jetzt klappt es nicht mehr, auf meinem server zumindest.
**Fake Item Maker**
05/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hey, there was someone on market that scammed everyone in emerald server he out a vannilla or something and the people are seeing it as a dragonball but everyone was offering much for 20 dragonballs for cheap he said 5 mill each dragonball and that kind of things so he got the money and the people got 20 vannillas:S my question is how to hell he did that? and
NEW HACK? duplication? fake item? ?????
04/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
ok hae everyone i have a problem will my brother did he had a ac full super and some soc items such as warrior shield 2 soc super +4 n shit that is not the point will today he was offered 2 soc warrior armor +5 -5 90 enchanted by someone unknown for his items or some items the guy waited a few mins thn he traded my brother as he was trading when my brother pressed ok it cancelled this was repeated 2 times and for the 3rd time it sad that the trade was sucessfull but when he opened his...
fake item duplicate
08/09/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
aight... i know i may seem like a noob but i'm not just cuz i got 2 posts so far >.< my first thread... so bear with me. step 1 - find a guy that looks noobish, or you think is just plain dumb. step 2 - ask them if they know how to duplicate items step 3 - they say, "thats not possible" step 4 - you say "yes it is"