Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW HACK? duplication? fake item? ?????

Discussion on NEW HACK? duplication? fake item? ????? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW HACK? duplication? fake item? ?????

ok hae everyone i have a problem will my brother did
he had a ac full super and some soc items such as warrior shield 2 soc super +4 n **** that is not the point will today he was offered 2 soc warrior armor +5 -5 90 enchanted by someone unknown for his items or some items
the guy waited a few mins thn he traded my brother as he was trading when my brother pressed ok it cancelled this was repeated 2 times and for the 3rd time it sad that the trade was sucessfull but when he opened his inventary this items was not there dupilcate?? fake ?? i dunno i wantted to know how it worked and wat it is my brother sad that he could cc the items but the item was not in the inventary is it a mistake was it fake items how can someone do it is this a new hack i have idea i leave it to the public decide wat is done is done he cant get it back or anyfing because he cant remeber his secret question id number secret answer that is not the point the basic point here is one what was it that happened? 2 was it a hack 3 if so wat is it 4 how is it that i never heard of it 5 a link to the program or hack 6 ty in advance for reading this post
Old 04/21/2008, 20:01   #2

Wow thats freaky, lol never heard of it b4, I dont think you are going to be able to get the hack, Becuz if someone did have a hack like that he would not give it away,This is what could of happened the guy kept exiting the trade window after ur bro press ok to trade, well on the 3rd try ur bro put the items up there and pressed ok b4 the other dude put his item up there, People have done the same thing to me they put the item up there and press ok when i didnt even put my up there yet lol.
Old 04/21/2008, 21:50   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
isnt that similar when back in the days people show u the money and want to trade
first time doesnt work, second time doesnt work, third time works but suddenly u realized ur item is gone and money is not here

maybe u guys should be a little bit more aware when the trading is failed
Old 04/21/2008, 22:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poision View Post
Wow thats freaky, lol never heard of it b4, I dont think you are going to be able to get the hack, Becuz if someone did have a hack like that he would not give it away,This is what could of happened the guy kept exiting the trade window after ur bro press ok to trade, well on the 3rd try ur bro put the items up there and pressed ok b4 the other dude put his item up there, People have done the same thing to me they put the item up there and press ok when i didnt even put my up there yet lol.
i decided to lvl ur little man
Old 04/22/2008, 00:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poision View Post
yeh ur right but still he did say the other pressed ok first before he did i wasnt ter so i didnt cc anyfing but yeh freaky comon dam tq i hate them soo much the fukn game is mad but dam them **** *** up everyfing
Old 04/22/2008, 00:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
isnt that similar when back in the days people show u the money and want to trade
first time doesnt work, second time doesnt work, third time works but suddenly u realized ur item is gone and money is not here

maybe u guys should be a little bit more aware when the trading is failed
it is but that was before this is somfing i heard for the second time but nobody yet kns wat kinda hack it is it is pretty scary cuz iam not a db buyer n i worked hardcore for my **** and if somfing like were to happen to me
i fing gona go kill all the gms
Old 04/22/2008, 01:03   #7

Thx Vivian lol.
Old 04/22/2008, 01:39   #8

same scam here

the last week or so it has been hapening to me as well. i can't trade cp's anymore cause when i do it only gives the other person 1 cp evern though i put up like 50 or so. my friend also traded someone a dark wizard garment and she put it up for 40kk and the other person put 40kk in cause i saw it and the trade went through but my friend only got 4kk and the person somehow got a dark robe instead of the dark wizard my friend put up. i think something is going on with the trading system or else someone is messing with it
Old 04/22/2008, 02:33   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
what about related to unknown itemtypes that people use?
it has been mention before that using itemtype can be dangerous
for example, ndg shows as sdg
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2008, 08:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
what about related to unknown itemtypes that people use?
it has been mention before that using itemtype can be dangerous
for example, ndg shows as sdg
u do have a point ter i itemtypes can be dangerous but the person that traded my brother mentioned that the items was 2 soc super warrior armor -5 +6
thus he couldnt not known that my brother was using itemtype and when tough
as u sad it can show items looking like somfing else my brother didnt get any items his inventary was empty possible that it was invisble maybe>? because sometime i have used itemtypes and was unable to cc a few think and when put in the inventary it would not show
i shall try somfing today and get back to u
Old 04/22/2008, 08:15   #11

i have tested it even tough u can cc it it is still in ur inventary so wat i did was counted the slots and bought items of them amount ter are 40 slots and 40 items fitted profectly so thus it cant be invisble i was wondering cc how ppl make mets look different different colour and style it is possible to do that but change the met in to a type not the values of just the look of and it is possble that when traded the person trading you would cc the met in the same way as you do? i think u have mentioned that duplication and of items or creating of fake items are not possible and do not worry about WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ITEMS i only posted to if it was possible for such a hack/scamm to existed one that iwanted to be careful myself 2 to warn the public and 3 hopefully tq does somfing about this stupid think as much i luv to use this programm it wud make the conquer corrupt like it is not already but i would say this programm has gone abit too far and if it exist and was not accident tq shud patched and solve the problem
Old 04/22/2008, 10:09   #12

its happend to me i was trading one of my own characters and a rainbow gem appeard in the trade but it wasnt really there
Old 04/22/2008, 17:13   #13

It's hard to understand what u say. Anyway, ur making me scared to make money lol.
I agree it can be itemtype, so u should use 1 from mods or make ur own. And if ppl cancel the trade just tell them to **** off There should be a reason for that, not silence.
Cheers
Old 04/23/2008, 05:17   #14

I had this happen I traded my 215 cps to my other account and it wasn't in my other account or the account I originally had it on.... I was ******.