Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for moded Diablo 2?

Discussion on Bot for moded Diablo 2? within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot for moded Diablo 2?

Old 02/14/2015, 02:22   #2

elite*gold: 1
Check stickies or release section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minecraft 1.7.10 moded launcher
10/17/2014 - Minecraft - 9 Replies
Hallo ich brauch bissel hilfe/rat ich habe ein eigenen Server der läuft gerade auf 1.7.10 mit 40 mods (cauldronbukkit) . Mein problem ist das ich kein launcher habe der stabil läuft um auf dem server spielen zu können. hab ihr da ne idee? Der normale minecraft launcher mit forge fängt bei 39 mods an zu (nicht reagieren) :/
PW INT moded client for last update?
05/13/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 1 Replies
Since they put the genie expension, my old modded client don,t work anymore. Any modded client work with that version at the moment? thanks
moded clients and windows Vl$T@
10/12/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
hi all i dont talk in forums only if its important so i ve found a problem but i dont now if im the lonely one who have it or more people so the problem is that i tryed to use all the moded clients to bot with 1.128 and tbot in vista but didnt worked everything was fine bot and everything and when he try launch the game it says :sro_client stoped woring ..... so i tryed to put the original sro_client and launch the game normaly the game started andeverything fine i reinstalled the game and...