Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Ultimate Bot"???

Discussion on "Ultimate Bot"??? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"Ultimate Bot"???

It all looks pretty fishy for me, but...

Apparently there's a bot coming out for a 7 day trail or something, then it must be purchased. The people there said it won't be cheap, blah blah.

Quote:
The clientless Bot for 2Moons is designed to be very powerful, it even contains auto quest function.
BotsMall is expected to start the free trial on 3rd, September. The trial will last approximately 7 days. Anyone are welcome to try it then.

BotsMall Community
Quote:
main functions:

1.multi clients-->>you can bot many accounts in one pc.and you can bot when you are playing another game
2.aoto quest(some of the quests)
3.GM alert,back to town when die,auto use return scroll,auto pick up items,auto sell
4.auto buy HP,MP
5.monsters selection-->>choose which monsters you want to attack.
6.training area setting
7.auto party
8.auto relog in when DC
9.showing char status-->>what monsters you are attacking,how much HP,MP left,how much experience you get,etc..
10.auto use skills
There's a trial period starting soon, but I'm afraid to download it. All I got is Kaspersky, nothing else so I'd appreciate if someone scanned it for me/us/everyone. Even if the bot is what they're saying it is, they stated that it's a very "powerful" bot and won't be cheap. I don't think I really want to pay for it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/31/2007, 08:29   #2

elite*gold: 53
i hate botsmall.com...

some people will crack it like sm in sro
Old 08/31/2007, 08:36   #3

illl just do the trial and then say bye when i gotta pay
maybe demonoid will get a crack or something
u can try at like 13 sept (10 days after release) at
if demonoid has made a crack and released it
it sure is usefull to me
me segnale is lvl 15 only but good game just hard lvlling when u got low damage and low hp and just atk fast
Old 09/01/2007, 05:55   #4

This is pretty tricky. I would advise to bot it on a different account just in case its not being followed by any alliance of Acclaim.
Old 09/01/2007, 18:55   #5

Well the other night i had suspicion for botsmall but did a little research. I used most of there stuff for silkroad and I came out clean. No tricks no nothing. I even had a conversation with the admin. So with went on I see no problem in using this bots trial as though I will be using it as well.