Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing Spots

Discussion on Fishing Spots within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fishing Spots

Ive been fishnig in braiken castle in the east i beleive by the big river with the bigbridge and ive been getting lucky there but not anymore and i was just wondering if anyone knew good fishing spots
Old 08/21/2007, 22:53   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
Hm...try out Parka Shrine if u are already lvl 40.
If not, download the Fishingscript, go to braiken castle, start it and go out and play with ur friends =)
Old 08/22/2007, 04:06   #3

are there some good spots für lvl 60+? or are there still only 3 lvl types of fish?
Old 08/22/2007, 07:48   #4

i think it's 3 level types for each fishing spot.....so basically for beginners theres level 1 - 3 but u can only fish in low level maps (loa and braiken castles) and then at lvl 40 it'd probably have another 3 levels of fish (1 - 3) which can be found at a different map (eg. parka shrine)
Old 08/28/2007, 22:57   #5

ya but im not lvl 40 im only lvl 32 almost lvl 33 Lol anyways if i go to fish in parka when im lvl 40 you can use a fishing bot there cuz eventually with all those ppl there someone will tell your botting
Old 08/29/2007, 06:07   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
well can people do anything about you botting? i've never seen ban threats or anything. i left my fishbot v0.5 (which is so effing awesome) on all night and i went up 13 percent and caught lots of fish in parka shrine.
Old 08/30/2007, 11:40   #7

Would the fishing script be better then the auto fisher for the exp item? I used my own fishing script in dekaron but i lost it on my old comp and im too lazy to make a new one (although its only around 6 lines of script)
Old 09/01/2007, 21:53   #8

ok but for good luck where should i fish if im under lvl 40