hey guys I always get this error just after the Xigncode comes up, anyway "Shutdown of game due to abnormal gameplay" I was getting this about 2 months ago but I fixed it by running a different compatability now it just wont work, does anyone know how to fix this stupid error
ps. **** Xigncode.
Well, if ur running something that may interact with the game, it will shut down. I got this problem with fraps once, i was trying fraps out and the game crashed.
Try restarting ur pc, and running only dekaron and nothing else, then turn on the programs that u usualy use.
i keep getting the same problem....i restarted my computer, than use nebs Rexignation, select file, click on dekaron, than the xigncode3 pops up,and i get shut down due to admormal game play- error code= 0xE090203
Am i doing something wrong?
Please help!!
btw i tryed using the No-xign 1.3(global_unpack_35.7.2) and its does the same thing
Abnormal dekaron DEV hacked for fun 04/07/2010 - Private Server - 8 Replies Hey what I find there ^^ , Abnormal dekaron susk DEV account is easy to hack.
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6366/dekaron20 10012500h55m44.jpg
S4 Abnormal Ping? 08/21/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies Dear S4 Section,
I logged in before some minutes and some player had a ping of 1000-2000 ms. WTF?!
All lagged rly crazy.... more crazy than before patch ( they said the patch will reduce high pings ) And what's now? Had before patch a Ping of 60~140.
Wtf.
Some PPL with the same Problem?
Can anyone say me why, any solution?
[TUTORIAL]How to play on GG enabled server (avoid automatic game shutdown) 10/04/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 32 Replies The reason why you get kicked from game after 1 min (or so) is because game server doesn't receive gameguar server authentication.
And the problem is that L2Walker automaticaly kills gameguard.
Anyway I found (kind of) solution for this.
I noticed that L2Divine bot works fine (without gg) so I mixed both bots together.
Start L2Divine in puppet mode and then use L2Walker. (Because l2divine alone is not so powerful.)