Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It's been a long time, but stuff people need 2 know.

Discussion on It's been a long time, but stuff people need 2 know. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It's been a long time, but stuff people need 2 know.

As some of you may know I hacked 2moons a long time ago. Created many of the original CE scripts, witch all still work but for somereason people decided 2 use diff ones witch seem to have more issues from what I can tell.

Anyways on 2 the points:

GameHi, is well aware about Cheat Engine, and bypasses. People that have been getting banned "out of nowhere" are getting banned due 2 poor pc keeping. Old CE files, old bypass files, etc.... Trying to use old bypass / scripts, well GameHi is starting to pick up on this and have been banning people using a old but effective method known as looking for old forgotting files.

Meaning old bypass, they detect, they ban. Bad hack attempt, they detect, do some research they ban.

Collecting items off of default map areas, meaning out of bounds, in a lake, on a mounting, if they detect it, or see it in your player logs, you are banned.

They are also paying hackers, old and new, to assist them in trying to get rid of all hacks, of course I told them to go F**** themselves, but they are still trying 2 get all the help they can.

so make sure 2 delete old files, hack smart and keep your pc clean or you can expect 2 get "random" bans.

From a old 2 moons hacker, and forum ghost

EDIT: 2 make thing clearer for people, I will make a simple list of things 2 do that will help you from getting a "random" ban.

1) When hacking, don't be obvious about it and don't p**s people off. Obvious reasons. Also since player logs are becoming a larger part of detecting hackers don't do extremely obvious things.
2) If spamming to recruit for the site don't use your main account and change your IP. IP tracing is very simple 2 do as GameHi now know how to check player logs much better then Acclaim did.
3) When you hack is outdated, if it was installed, run RevoUninstaller and do a detailed scan, remove everything. Make sure all the install folders are deleted. Then run CC cleaner.
4) If you know you have a old hack on you PC then delete it, then run CC cleaner. Detecting old hacks is a coming way companies ban people.
5) Run CC cleaner even if you aren't sure.

and if you still dont feel %100 safe. Put all hack related stuff into 1 folder. Run all hacks using Sandboxie, when you are done with the hacks delete and run CC cleaner. Reboot.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2010, 01:17   #2

Okey and what files should we delate?
Old 08/10/2010, 02:09   #3

Thanx bro!
Old 08/10/2010, 08:11   #4

good 2 know
and i never keep old stuff and bifor i use any bot or exploit i do some resarch on the bot i use or exploit
Old 08/10/2010, 08:29   #5

Just food for thought, so that people can understand where, why and how GameHI is doing more then in a few months then Acclaim did in a year: ya i cut out a lot of BS but you get the point"
"
Nexon acquired NDOORS Interactive, acquired GameHi, makers of Dekaron among others.
Nexon seems to be taking advantage of their dominant share to buy out several smaller free-to-play developers in both the Korean and American marketplace. "

Simply put, this company has huge financial backing, huge tech backing, and a **** load of experienced people to assist them. You probably all know about Combat arms, AKA combat hack. Well Nexon has stated that they allow people to continue 2 hack there game because it allows there technicians to learn newer methods, test out new anti cheat methods, and also get free experience to ample minds that would normally cost a company $1000 an hour. By allowing people to to hack there game they are getting education, knowledge, and testing for free.

Nexon did manage to stop all hacks on combat arms for about 2 months, witch proved there theory about the above mentioned. So yes, GameHi may be banning a lot of people a lot faster.
Old 08/10/2010, 08:36   #6

what can i say they smart a$$
is like
if you cant bit tham join tham
just they do it real smart only one thing i can say
in meadl of time they lourning from hackers
hackers get buter and smarter if is real hacker he will keep figthining back and all the time few movse higer than makers

edit : only 2 solutions i see here
first one they buy the hacker and he will work for tham
2nd one he keep brack there walls time after time
Old 08/10/2010, 09:39   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Its nice to see another "old-school" script user, and its true that the new scripts are more complex then they need to be.

Well, if ur on the forum for over a year, this stuff is well know, even before xigncode was added to the game, people talked about how it works and stuff, and whats going to get u banned.