Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dill sellers :(((

Discussion on dill sellers :((( within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dill sellers :(((

hey i got ban cuz i bought dil from sites..

any1 know what is bug exploition?
Old 07/02/2010, 01:21   #2

Guess no one really told you, that acclaim concideres buying dil BANNABLE, if you buy dil buy it on a new email, new account, new char,
Old 07/02/2010, 10:18   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticKilla661 View Post
Guess no one really told you, that acclaim concideres buying dil BANNABLE, if you buy dil buy it on a new email, new account, new char,
Not acclaim, acclaim dosint have any power over the game anymore, gamehi is the new "boss".

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ko View Post

Bug exploitation:
For example, you find a spot in the game where mobs give you 100x exp higher then they should and 50x drop. You dont report it, but lure mobs in there and kill them. You sell the items to get fast dil.
That is bug exploitation.

(basicly, knowing that there is something wrong with the game, and using it)
Old 07/02/2010, 15:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Not acclaim, acclaim dosint have any power over the game anymore, gamehi is the new "boss".

Bug exploitation:
For example, you find a spot in the game where mobs give you 100x exp higher then they should and 50x drop. You dont report it, but lure mobs in there and kill them. You sell the items to get fast dil.
That is bug exploitation.

(basicly, knowing that there is something wrong with the game, and using it)
lol does monsters drop cake anymore? if they dont den i mita found one :P. norak hellion, divn valley, 1st floor round 486:441 w yeterians
Old 07/04/2010, 08:54   #5

All the mobs in Norak 1st Floor were dropping cake tonight, I was on Hellion as well. Does it matter? they dont vendor for much and arent that great.
Old 07/08/2010, 12:42   #6

Mobs how drop alot of cakes are in the chamber where the 3 akrises are spawining every 1 minute .
Old 07/09/2010, 08:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ko View Post

Best and Safest way to buy dil in MY OPINION is to make a new character, with a new email, basically a seperate account, once you made the account buy the dil on your new noob account, Buy your desire item and double client with your main account, Go somewhere safe where nobody is around you, Drop the item run off and log off with your noob account, have your main account near by and run up to it, and pick it up, you may do the same process with dil also, drop the dil and pick it up on your main account, they wont be able to detect that, DO NOT TRANSFER THE DIL TO YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT, what i mean is dont ever trade with your main account from your noob account, Gms can see what you traded or what you've sold, so do not trade your acc 1bil, they would see it and know you bought dil, dont set up a shop either, becuase if you sell a Hp pot for 1bil, they are also going to know you have bought dil, thank me if i helped you