Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want to trade abaddon dill for treiste dill

Discussion on want to trade abaddon dill for treiste dill within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
want to trade abaddon dill for treiste dill

want to trade 100mil on abaddon for 100dill on trieste
if u trust worthy then we do it normal way
if u new then we use middleman ty
also give 2mil just cuz the person helpped
Old 06/09/2008, 21:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Will trieste dil for abaddon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MONEY TRADE (DILL)
05/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
WTT dll on helion 50kk for dill on rondow !!! add me on msn : [email protected]
Selling .CT hack files for 2moons Abaddon Dill Only!
05/24/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Don't know if im allowed to sell .CT files for In Game Money. But if i am not allowed to than. Please Lock / Remove this. As the title says, Selling 2moons .CT hack files for Abaddon Dill Only!. Sorry trieste players. Am not interested in Trieste Dill hence i have no char's there. I have most .CT hack files for sell. I do not have those godly hacks. Meaning. GM hack. Any form of dupe hack. No argate success hack. All those godly rumor hacks you heard about. I do not have. Do not know...
S> some chars for dill Abaddon
03/29/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
122 segnale with not the best gear and wings/costume 121 mage with decent gear looking for dill only, not coins or nothin
WTT/WTS Abaddon 130+ ak for hunter 120-130+ or dill
09/18/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
selling/trading a 130+ azure knight for abaddon for either a lot of dill... or for 125+ hunter must use msn or xfire send pm and ill give more information about the char. please disregard the number of posts, new people should be givin a chance.
WTS OR TRADE 2moons 60m dill and Accounts
07/06/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 15 Replies
I'm selling the following: -lvl63 Segnale with 4 inventory slots, 4k auto hp potions and 4k mana auto. This account also comes with a lvl59 summoner. -lvl66 Bagi with about 20 common tickets, otherwise is clean. -lvl54 Ak with 4 inventory slots, swim suite and about 20k of auto potions -lvl54 Dagger Hunter clean. Most of the accounts have basic armour and weapons. The dill and accounts are going to sell seperate. -Plus 60mill dill