Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Identity, where are you?

Discussion on Identity, where are you? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Identity, where are you?

Anyone used to have an AK named Identity?

Id love to get back in touch...it's an old friend looking for you!!
Old 06/11/2010, 03:15   #2

#Reported for Spam, double posting
#Requesting infraction
Old 06/11/2010, 03:23   #3

This is 2Moons discussion and he is asking a question...he says he sent a pm to twister and kakkarot asking why his question got closed, but no answer... So why are you closing his question that is indeed related to 2Moons?
Old 06/11/2010, 03:32   #4

And why does it seem like you are Nathan.Z, who just made another account to make it seem like what you are posting is allowed here.

What he is posting is something that only includes him, and his friend no one else. And it does not relate to 2moons, as he is not asking anything RELATING to the game called 2moons/dekaron.

Any further posts that is not from a staff member will be reported for spam.
Old 06/11/2010, 06:20   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyLumpa View Post
This is 2Moons discussion and he is asking a question...he says he sent a pm to twister and kakkarot asking why his question got closed, but no answer... So why are you closing his question that is indeed related to 2Moons?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan.Z View Post
Anyone used to have an AK named Identity?

Id love to get back in touch...it's an old friend looking for you!!
If you keep on posting this, ur ganna get banned.
And 2x account users can (AND WILL) be banned.
This isint the lost and found.

TheOnlyLumpa (register'ed today) somehow knows about Nathan.Z Pm to the mods. Maybe they arent replying couse THEY ARE OFFLINE?
Old 06/11/2010, 07:16   #6

Nathan is my friend and he asked me to make one to say this because he said for some reason he can't see his posts...and he knows about the double accounting so that's why he asked me to do it as well