Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Matt.dk identity!

Discussion on Matt.dk identity! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
matt.dk is Recin

i seen him training in BI, same color armor, same lvlish at the time, and most of all, blue wand.

this guy also works for security for RYL, which is owned by the same company that monitors

conqueronline., as tq is a branch, PWG is the big company.
Old 08/14/2005, 22:51   #2

cool ? what server does he play on? i go beg for plvl
Old 08/15/2005, 00:04   #3
NyaR

Quote:
Originally posted by Tenot@Aug 14 2005, 13:51
cool ? what server does he play on? i go beg for plvl
yea go beg a 100ish warrior for plvl

Old 08/15/2005, 00:25   #4

sigh, please lock this pointless topic..
Old 08/15/2005, 01:52   #5

Lmao. I know Recin, I work with him. He is a RYL GM, hes one of the guys who helped get me into security working under PWG. I can assure you I'm not Recin. LMAO.

Some facts, when I posted my item duping screenshots, Recin was 5 lvls higher, and already had an elite wand. I'm not Recin, I can assure you. Oh, and one last thing about wands, TONS of people are using wands. Not a good fact to use.

Oh, btw, PWG is not affiliated with TQ, the only affiliation they have with TQ is over in korea, which does not transfer over to the companies americian counterparts. Even so, their affiliation with TQ is not really even an affilliation, its more like a yearly business meeting to discuss new ideas for games based on what users want.

I would love to see you actually really try to prove I am Recin, the fact is you can't, and I'm not.
Old 08/15/2005, 02:10   #6

Right..so whats the point in this thread?
Old 08/15/2005, 02:28   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 15 2005, 02:10
Good question.

Edit: One last thing, PWG isint the "big company". Get your FACTS straight you n00b. PWG is a North Americian company that bought the International rights to RYL, thats IT. There is no, I repeat, NO PWG branch over in Korea China or Japan.

PWG = PlanetWideGames, an Americian based gaming company.

PWG bought the rights to ryl for its international release, it does NOT run RYL over in asia, nor does it have ANY affiliation with TQ.
Old 08/15/2005, 02:29   #8

*Whispers Recin* OMFG PLVL PLZZZZZ I NEEDD HAX!!! PLZ MASTER PLEASE GIVE ME DB!!!!

Ok that being a joke some might take wrong, I have met Recin in Co2Alpha, he is not I repeat not Matt.dk. I'm not gonna give out his real 1 due to the fact i know 100% he will get whispers like 1 above.
Old 08/15/2005, 02:45   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by MrTeenie@Aug 15 2005, 02:29
*Whispers Recin* OMFG PLVL PLZZZZZ I NEEDD HAX!!! PLZ MASTER PLEASE GIVE ME DB!!!!

Ok that being a joke some might take wrong, I have met Recin in Co2Alpha, he is not I repeat not Matt.dk. I'm not gonna give out his real 1 due to the fact i know 100% he will get whispers like 1 above.
I totally agree with ya.....why would his name be Recin...wouldnt it...prolly have matt or .dk in it:P
Old 08/15/2005, 03:06   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 15 2005, 02:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 15 2005, 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatedestroyer@Aug 15 2005, 02:10
Good question.

Edit: One last thing, PWG isint the "big company". Get your FACTS straight you n00b. PWG is a North Americian company that bought the International rights to RYL, thats IT. There is no, I repeat, NO PWG branch over in Korea China or Japan.

PWG = PlanetWideGames, an Americian based gaming company.

PWG bought the rights to ryl for its international release, it does NOT run RYL over in asia, nor does it have ANY affiliation with TQ. [/b][/quote]
When you want to dirrect a comment at someone else from a quote, should use an @ then there name. ^^
Old 08/15/2005, 05:50   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Aug 15 2005, 01:52
Lmao. I know Recin, I work with him. He is a RYL GM, hes one of the guys who helped get me into security working under PWG. I can assure you I'm not Recin. LMAO.

Some facts, when I posted my item duping screenshots, Recin was 5 lvls higher, and already had an elite wand. I'm not Recin, I can assure you. Oh, and one last thing about wands, TONS of people are using wands. Not a good fact to use.

Oh, btw, PWG is not affiliated with TQ, the only affiliation they have with TQ is over in korea, which does not transfer over to the companies americian counterparts. Even so, their affiliation with TQ is not really even an affilliation, its more like a yearly business meeting to discuss new ideas for games based on what users want.

I would love to see you actually really try to prove I am Recin, the fact is you can't, and I'm not.
" I can assure you I'm not Recin. LMAO." <--- very obvious

"Some facts, when I posted my item duping screenshots, Recin was 5 lvls higher, and already had an elite wand"<----he had uni couple hours ago, or yesterday, either way still not close to your ss

"Oh, and one last thing about wands, TONS of people are using wands. Not a good fact to use."
<--- dude i seen you in BI at the same time

"Oh, btw, PWG is not affiliated with TQ, the only affiliation they have with TQ is over in korea, which does not transfer over to the companies americian counterparts. Even so, their affiliation with TQ is not really even an affilliation, its more like a yearly business meeting to discuss new ideas for games based on what users want." <---- o wow when i was on my miner and asked him if he played ryl, he told me exactly what you just said here about TQ and some PWG company **** in korea

people might not believe me, but i know your recin.

common dude your the only warrior in BI at the time
Old 08/15/2005, 05:53   #12

if u not Recin then u dont need to protect urself
Old 08/15/2005, 07:58   #13

lol i know who botht peach, AND matt.dk is. :P
Old 08/15/2005, 08:23   #14

Matt.dk= recin

UNIQUE WAND NUBLET OH OHOHOH PWNED
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1124086982.jpg (174.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 08/15/2005, 08:26   #15

thehacker, how'd u gfet that screeny?
Closed Thread