Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

115 Aybss Solo

Discussion on 115 Aybss Solo within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
115 Aybss Solo

Is it possible for a 115 seg to solo aybss without skill hack?
Old 05/28/2010, 22:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin750 View Post
Is it possible for a 115 seg to solo aybss without skill hack?
if you are FULL SPR you might be able to, but still its a long stretch
Old 05/29/2010, 00:55   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouKnowMe View Post
if you are FULL SPR you might be able to, but still its a long stretch

Yep especially if you get a boss who has high % curse resist. I know when i tried it, i could only get around 3-4 bosses each time (though wasn't full spr build), so not even close to finishing :P.

I just see OP said without skill hack, then you'll have no chance XD (what i said above was with skill hack).
Old 05/29/2010, 01:09   #4

nope no chance, even with+9 javi java u cant do it... an full spr.
if u make like 6-7boss's be thankfully
Old 05/29/2010, 01:23   #5

maybe, with a +9 DN 115 bloodwip with 3x6%curse DMG, and one +9 t3 u can kill 8 or 9 bosses, but fininsh never!!

PS: all stats points in dex, and spr only for use wip. rings was necessary too.
Old 05/29/2010, 05:42   #6

Not possible w.o skill hack. I was done a lot of abyss with an 115 segnale and lvl 1 whip +7 with skill hack + imp. Better start making an hunter. He is good for abyss and other things you want to do with him.
Old 05/29/2010, 07:27   #7

In your Dream ^^
Some noobs can't even make it with skill hack^^
You won't have enough time to kill last boss that's all...
Old 05/29/2010, 14:36   #8

the best char for hacking is AK, skill hack workes ****** GREAT with it..the rest of chars are a disgrace...dont tell me about mages...same lvl100 ak and mage in crevice both skill hack..ak finish A, mage fail A...and VS has like 2-3 max skills u can skill hack..
Old 05/29/2010, 16:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplague View Post
the best char for hacking is AK, skill hack workes ****** GREAT with it..the rest of chars are a disgrace...dont tell me about mages...same lvl100 ak and mage in crevice both skill hack..ak finish A, mage fail A...and VS has like 2-3 max skills u can skill hack..
well... skill hack doesn't work now without packet editing

I guess my other question now is:
Can a 100 mage solo B without skill hack?
Old 05/30/2010, 03:52   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
well... skill hack doesn't work now without packet editing
If you can do it with packet editing then you can do it by modifying the dek.exe/using CE.

Quote:
I guess my other question now is:
Can a 100 mage solo B without skill hack?
I doubt it, unless your mage can kill the mobs in about 1 skill then you won't make it.

Quote:
the best char for hacking is AK, skill hack workes FUCKIN GREAT with it..the rest of chars are a disgrace...dont tell me about mages...same lvl100 ak and mage in crevice both skill hack..ak finish A, mage fail A...and VS has like 2-3 max skills u can skill hack..
I know when i used to play i could complete crevice A at lvl 95 on both mage or hunter (some other classes should be able to do that too). So seeing how a lvl 100 mage failed, i guess they didn't really know what they were doing.
Old 05/30/2010, 04:46   #11

Quote:
you clearly do not know what you are talking about
in the long run, mage and staff summys are the best for skill hacking. Mage can use multiple elements and physical, has many aoes, consistent damage, and the fact that you dont need to move or jump from skills makes you lag much less. Summies are also good for these reasons cept the elements part, but they have poison damage, which almost no monsters/boss in game has.

an ak's only good skill hack skill is spout, you jump all over the place when using skill. which means more lag, and less likely to cast as many skills, and only physical damage.

Back on topic:
assassin750, even if its hard to lvl on your seggy, i say stick with it. Segs are becoming gods, and just wait till a7, if you can play one right, even bagis wont be able to beat you. also everyone loves segs ^^
Old 05/30/2010, 15:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
you clearly do not know what you are talking about
in the long run, mage and staff summys are the best for skill hacking. Mage can use multiple elements and physical, has many aoes, consistent damage, and the fact that you dont need to move or jump from skills makes you lag much less. Summies are also good for these reasons cept the elements part, but they have poison damage, which almost no monsters/boss in game has.

an ak's only good skill hack skill is spout, you jump all over the place when using skill. which means more lag, and less likely to cast as many skills, and only physical damage.

Back on topic:
assassin750, even if its hard to lvl on your seggy, i say stick with it. Segs are becoming gods, and just wait till a7, if you can play one right, even bagis wont be able to beat you. also everyone loves segs ^^
Thank you syber ^^
I will try lol, but I hate aybss so much :P
Only 14 lvls till transup tho
Old 05/30/2010, 20:49   #13

seg beating a bagi..dream on baby..maybe a nub bagi..

syber... u ever so a mage fighting deux marble or oread, or other **** boss? allmoast no dmg at all..
anyway segs are good, especially CF makes alot of noise don't worry, after lvl 100 B in crevice is very easy to do if u have a lvl 85/95 wip
Old 05/31/2010, 17:39   #14

I'm looking for trusted people who wanna go to do Abyss.

Pm me
Old 06/09/2010, 05:29   #15

can a mage ful spr level 125 finish solo ?