Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How To Solo at DP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How To Solo at DP

Hi ppl, i lose lot of money trying to solo DP , I used Vac(with speddy mob and w/o speedy mob,non agrron and Auto-pots with CE, and i wanna know if have some easy way to do it, like reduce the spawn or somethin.

Old   #2

Crespo or Crevice?
Crespo: non-aggro, speed hack (only character), wall hack, skill hack.
Crevice: non-aggro + skill hack.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

i use traine by hacker but i can do solo B only
Old   #4

i got other question, how is the risk to got BAN at ores tomb ? is there other good place for Bagi LvL 95 , i only got non agrron,vac and auto-pots

Old   #5

Tomb have a lot of bots, so your chance to get banned is high.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
Crespo or Crevice?
Crespo: non-aggro, speed hack (only character), wall hack, skill hack.
Crevice: non-aggro + skill hack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
Tomb have a lot of bots, so your chance to get banned is high.
Okay firstly, I wouldn't go using walls without vac on, because the mobs can end up running off in all directions across the map. Unless you slow them down?

Secondly, does that even make sense? How does tomb having lots of bots = very high chance of ban?
As long as you're precautious and take care not to be spotted hacking, tomb is no more risky than any other place...
I've trained with whole hacking parties in tomb when I was a lower level, and no, none of us have been banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

i'm lvl Bagi LvL 95 any suggetion of place to hack ?
Old   #8

bump
Old   #9

Python castle would be a good choice as inside the castle there are lvl 100+ and use vac and non-aggro
Old   #10

For a level 95, the best place to hack is really Crespo A. You can get tons of XP by spawning and killing Laiden Egos.

Hacks to use for Crespo A: Non-aggro, speed (self only), skill (if you have it), Vac (turn it on AFTER going through the first teleporter, or you will have a high chance of crash). Wall Hack is really unneeded, it saves you 2-3 minutes at most. The Vac hack is what causes Laiden to spawn egos like crazy. In order to kill Laiden in time, target him and the Egos will get hit by your AOEs.

Crevice is also a possibility, but can be a bit difficult. One trick to use in Crevice is to not stay at the end of a hall, but instead to stay close to the middle. The reason for this is that some monsters don't "see" your character at the end of the hall, so they just sit at their spawn point, building up until you pass 50 monsters.

Hacks to use for Crevice: Non-aggro (with speed for the monsters), skill. No need for vac or wall, the monsters already are set for high aggression.

If you don't want to pay out dil, Python is still the best place to hack. The ideal kill zones in python are the 2 open areas to either side of Deux Marble's room. Monsters will drop loot there, one of them is accessible only to a player who is finishing the dark eye quest, the other is inaccessible to anyone but hackers and GMs. If you can get to it, the Cursed Maze is also a pretty good hacking location. Killing monsters in Illipia's room works pretty well, since noone goes after it for any quests.

The Tomb is NOT a good place to hack. The first reason is that there are a lot of bots there, messing up your lures. The second reason is that the Tomb has always been a favorite place to catch hackers. The third reason is that the Tomb gets a lot of traffic, from people going to the Maze, amking a Screenshot more likely. Just because you haven't been caught before doesn't mean you will always get away.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenth View Post
Okay firstly, I wouldn't go using walls without vac on, because the mobs can end up running off in all directions across the map. Unless you slow them down?

Secondly, does that even make sense? How does tomb having lots of bots = very high chance of ban?
As long as you're precautious and take care not to be spotted hacking, tomb is no more risky than any other place...
I've trained with whole hacking parties in tomb when I was a lower level, and no, none of us have been banned.
Using wall in Crespo + Speed i can finish A in 5 mins. I farm argates. And most mobs are running towards you and you dont have to kill all mobs.
If for leveling, when you reach Laiden, on vac and spawn Laiden and you have like 30 mins to kill.

What bots doing in Tomb is Oread spawn nowadays, with bots around, you can't lure much. With so many bots around, it make you lack and also highest chance of GM go check. (Compare to dungeons or Maze) That's my point of view.

If you know how to hack in dungeon, you can get to 140 maybe 1~2 months. At around 130, you do some social and make you 'legit'. So why risk hacking public and get banned? By the time you reach 140, i bet you have save a lot of argates/dils and drop from dungeon. Go buy +7.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

just vac crespo A till 105, with laiden spawn, target laiden first and bring him on very low hp (he have 2 be non agro only, w/o vac for him). them move at a safe distance from him and kill his egos till last 5 min or 2, that will bring u some nice exp, but yeah in a long run, 40 min run.
and for crevice, just go there with vac and skill, kill the stone first so it doesnt stop u with ur aoe`s (it does stop me on caster) and kill all the mobs in midd.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by giljs View Post
For a level 95, the best place to hack is really Crespo A. You can get tons of XP by spawning and killing Laiden Egos.

Hacks to use for Crespo A: Non-aggro, speed (self only), skill (if you have it), Vac (turn it on AFTER going through the first teleporter, or you will have a high chance of crash). Wall Hack is really unneeded, it saves you 2-3 minutes at most. The Vac hack is what causes Laiden to spawn egos like crazy. In order to kill Laiden in time, target him and the Egos will get hit by your AOEs.

Crevice is also a possibility, but can be a bit difficult. One trick to use in Crevice is to not stay at the end of a hall, but instead to stay close to the middle. The reason for this is that some monsters don't "see" your character at the end of the hall, so they just sit at their spawn point, building up until you pass 50 monsters.

Hacks to use for Crevice: Non-aggro (with speed for the monsters), skill. No need for vac or wall, the monsters already are set for high aggression.

If you don't want to pay out dil, Python is still the best place to hack. The ideal kill zones in python are the 2 open areas to either side of Deux Marble's room. Monsters will drop loot there, one of them is accessible only to a player who is finishing the dark eye quest, the other is inaccessible to anyone but hackers and GMs. If you can get to it, the Cursed Maze is also a pretty good hacking location. Killing monsters in Illipia's room works pretty well, since noone goes after it for any quests.

The Tomb is NOT a good place to hack. The first reason is that there are a lot of bots there, messing up your lures. The second reason is that the Tomb has always been a favorite place to catch hackers. The third reason is that the Tomb gets a lot of traffic, from people going to the Maze, amking a Screenshot more likely. Just because you haven't been caught before doesn't mean you will always get away.

how i config speed(self) and skill ? and how turn on it at teleporter ?
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitorjun View Post
u cant with CE, or i dont know how, but if u hex edit ur pack then u can have vac speed only in dungeon, outside u will have skill hack, auto pots and zoom hack if u add it olso.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitorjun View Post
I am basing my advice on using CE to hack. If you don't use CE, my advice will not help you very much.

To do a speed hack, use CE to search for the value 1075942785. That is the normal character speed. If oyu are high enough level to have wings, take them off before doing the search. Once you have the address, add it to your cheat list, and change the number to change your speed. I use the speed 1086666666, which is plenty fast, but you can try different speeds if you want. You do have to freeze the value of the address, or it can reset to default. (Thanks to SmokeyMicPot for posting the original tutorial on speed hack).

Turning on the vac is simple. After you go through the teleporter, alt-tab out to the CE, and turn on the hack.