Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Questions

Discussion on Quick Questions within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Questions

1. I've heard both that the reason for DCing is mob speed and/or player speed hacking. Which one?

2. If one, or both, of those is the reason for DCing, is it just because they're set at too fast of a speed? Could you lower it to a point that it doesn't DC you anymore? I'd like turning it off completely but I hate not being invisible while i'm pulling.

3. If no, is it possible for a future release to fix this DCing issue?
Old 05/27/2010, 04:18   #2

If you can't make those hacks work at all, just pick another section from E*pvp, this site is loaded of hacks and cracks for hacks.

Anyway, I never used to be disconnected while speedhacking since I only put my own speed over 7. (7 is when I go to DF ^^)

5 is the best speed IMO
12 is the best mob speed.
Old 05/27/2010, 09:58   #3

from my own experience is mob speed hack make me dc. Here my tip for you don't set your mob speed to high and vac less than a 100 mob and kill it fast before your ms go crazy because of mob speed.I have a noob bagi level 115 str build when i hack in map 115 i get dc every 5 to 10m because it take time to kill those mob with out skill hack. But when i hack in Maze or any map lower than it never dc because i was able to kill those mob fast . have fun and GL
Old 05/27/2010, 13:59   #4

So.. in the cheat engine scripts from the stickied one in the hacks forum, what do I change in the mob and player speed hacks to make it go slower?
Old 05/27/2010, 14:17   #5